The International Finance Corporation (IFC), a member of the World Bank Group, fosters sustainable economic growth in developing countries by financing private sector investment, mobilizing private capital in local and international financial markets, and providing advisory services to businesses and governments. IFC’s vision is to assist poor people to escape poverty and improve their lives through the development of the private sector.
IFC in Indonesia combines Investment and Advisory Services to expand access to finance, improve access to infrastructure, strengthen commodity based value chains, and improve the business climate, while incorporating the thread of climate change across all programs.
IFC Office in Jakarta now is seeking to recruit:
Consultant for Auction Market Program
(Based in Makassar)
The successful candidate will:
- Support the implementation of a linked auction market program together with an international expert;
- Supervise the implementation of the auction market improvement program in the selected geographic area;
- Prepare meeting and/or other events with related stakeholders;
- Develop alternative solutions to the current implementation plan;
- Prepare weekly and monthly progress reports; and
- Prepare a comprehensive final report on key recommendations for the auction market program implementation.
- At least 5 (five) years experience as a project coordinator;
- Sound knowledge of auction market system is essential;
- Solid experience in facilitating training and workshops;
- Willingness to travel across Indonesia;
- Agribusiness experience will be specially valued for selection; and
- Excellent written and oral presentation in both English and Bahasa Indonesia are essential.
People from Eastern Indonesia and women are encouraged to apply. Application should be sent electronically by March 6th, 2009 to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. No telephone calls, faxes or mail will be accepted. Please note that ONLY short-listed candidates will be contacted.