EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY AT CONOCOPHILLIPS
Perform all engineering planning and implementation of well services & completion operations, in conjunction with multi disciplined technical team, involved in Offshore Onshore Well Operations activities to ensure that wells are worked on in a safe, cost effective, and an environmentally responsible manner, adhering to all company core values, corporate fiduciary requisites and policies, and in-country legislation.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum Bachelors degree in engineering
- 5 Years of industry experience, in all aspect of well services, completion and production operations.
- Computer proficiency in word processing, spread sheet and engineering application software – Well View drilling data management system.
Special Skills, Training & Certifications
- Current IWCF or IADS well control certification
- Good computer skills with knowledge of MAXWELL & Well view.
Only those individuals who fully meet the above requirements need apply.
Write down THE POSITION TITLE you apply in the subject of your email. Send your application and CV not later than September 11th 2009 to: