The Embassy of Denmark in Jakarta invites candidates to fill a position as
You will be joining the Commercial Team of the Embassy, which is an integrated part of the Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs. As a Commercial Adviser your main task will be to assist Danish companies in developing and promoting their business in Indonesia. This includes developing marketing strategies, conducting market analysis and preparing market reports, identifying potential partners as well as organizing export promotion seminars and other events. You will work directly and closely with Danish companies.
You will work independently as well as with other members of the Commercial Team and with other colleagues at the Embassy. You can look forward to an international environment.
- A University degree within Business Administration and Economics. Ten (10) years or more work experience in strategic trade promotion and international business.
- You have a thorough knowledge of the Indonesian business sectors, Indonesian business customs and culture, practices, marketing channels, laws, regulations and policies.
- You are able to identify and understand commercial opportunities in the Indonesian market, based on technical insights of Danish products and services.
- You have the ability to plan, organize and execute complex commercial surveys and to prepare precise, factual and analytical reports.
- You have the ability and character to develop and maintain an extensive range of appropriate mid and senior level contacts in the Indonesian government and private sector.
- You have a structured approach to handle assignments. You are pro-active, analytical and result-oriented and work efficiently both independently and in close collaboration with your colleagues.
Please send CV and cover letter (maximum size of 250 kb in pdf format) to email@example.com no later than 4 August 2011. For more information about the Commercial Team of the Embassy and the Trade Council of Denmark please visit www.ambjakarta.um.dk and www.um.dk/en/tradecouncil/.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified