COAL GEOLOGIST – JAKARTA
- Global Career Opportunities
- Interesting consulting projects
- Travel to multiple sites
Runge Limited is the undisputed leader within the Mining Technology Services industry. Established for over 33 years we are an international organisation that provides Consulting, Software and Training Services to improve mine business planning to the Global mining, banking and related industries. Internationally recognised, our leading consulting team provides advisory services in base and precious metals; coal and industrial minerals. With 17 offices in 10 countries we provide a truly global offering to the industry.
Due to an increasing global market we are seeking coal geologists to join our team in Jakarta. You will work as part of our consulting team carrying out geological Modelling for mine feasibility and due diligence exercises, as well as completing JORC compliant resource estimation projects in Indonesia and internationally. As the Coal Geologist you will be intimately involved in consulting projects from the geological modelling stages through to mine planning and financial modelling. More importantly, you will have the opportunity to work along side many of our well known clients giving you exposure to different mining methods and increasing your global network.
To secure a position with us you will be tertiary qualified in Geology and 5-10 years hands on operational and planning experience. You will be highly computer literate with proven skills in geological Modelling software and resource calculations. In particular, your expertise in Minescape or Minex will be a key to succeeding in this role and you will have excellent oral and written communication skills. Experience in open cut coal exploration will be highly regarded.
Places are limited and so don t miss out on securing a role with us today. To apply please forward your application to email@example.com quoting Ref No. JAKCO2. To find out more contact Kerry-lee Harvey – Human Resources on +61 7 3100 7200.
Majullah Nagar, Near Badi Masjid
Town and Post: Kemri,
State: U.P. India.
Current Salary:21000/month Indian Rupees+Food+Accomodation
TOTAL EXPREREINCE: 2 Years & 2 Months
To dive in the geological knowledge in the field of Geotech ,Engineering,Power, cement,Energy,Construction,Hydropower,Geoinformatics,Mineral Exploration,Oil and gas, mining companies to prove my talent to increase the companies productivity.
Working as an Assistt. Project Manager(Geological,Geotechnical investigation,Drilling,Engineering Geologist,) since January 2010 with Project Engineering Controls Pvt Ltd,Kolkata,India.
Presently GEOLOGICAL & GEOTECNICAL INVESTIGATION OF Project of Maharashtra State Electricity Transmisson Company limited Excavation in Basaltic Terrain by JCB & Compressor Techniques for Tower, Dressing,Pit Marking,Foundation insoil & Rock Pit of 220kv/DcTransmission Line,and Geological Aspects at AHMEDNAGAR Maharashtra(MSETCL) since January 2010, with Project Engineering & Controls Pvt Ltd, Kolkata-India.
• Passed M.Tech (Applied Geology) from Dr. Hari Singh Gour University,
Sagar ,Madhya Pradesh-India.( Year2005-2008)
Subject combination: Mining Geology&Mineral Exploration, Engineering Geology,Groundwater & Soil Geology, Igneou Petrology,Metamorphic &Sedimentery Petrology,Mineral Economics & Industrials Minerals & Fuels,Geochemistry,Geodynamics &Geomorphology,Minerology, Structural Geology, Palaeontology & Applied Micropalaeont, Photogeology & Remote Sensing,Ore Geology,Geochemistry, Stratigraphy,Palaeontology &,Topograpic Surveying.,Environmental Geology,
• Passed B.Sc (Hons) Geology from Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh (U.P) India(Year2002-2005)
• Subject Combination: Envionmental Geology,Energy Resources,Structural Geology,Sedimentary-Metamorphic-Igneous Petrology,Applied Geology,Mathmatics,Physics,English,Urdu
• Passed Intermediate Exam from U.P Board India.(Year2001)
• .Subject combination: Mathematices,Physics,Chemistry,English,General Hindi.
High school passed(Year 1999) from U.P Board ,Mathmatics,Scince,Social Sceice ,English,Hindi,Biology DETAILS OF EXPEREINCE Current employer: Project Engineering & Controls Pvt.Ltd, 160D-Bakul Bagan-Kolkata-
Previous employer: Integrity Geoscience Pvt.Ltd,306/307 Sai sangam- Belapur Navi –Mumbai-Maharashtra- India
Worked As a Engineering Geologist,since April 2008 To December 2009.in IGPL
1. Name of Project: Geological & Geotechincal Investigation For Sewerage Pipe Line of Bombay Muncipal Corporation,Maharashtra-India.(Basaltic Terrain)
Client : Mott Mac Donald
2. Name of Project: Geological & Geotechnical Investigation For Horizontal Direectional drilling crossing location Amod to Hazira,at Gujarat India.(Soil&Marine Area) Client:Indian Oil Corporation Limited.
3. Name of Project: Geological & Geotechnical Investigation For Gongri Hydro Electric Project, at Arunachal Pradesh- India.(Dam/Barrage site,Surge shaft ,Tunnel ,Vertical Shaft, Power house,Turbine Area in Overburden&Gneiss,Granitoids)
Client: Patel Engineering Mumbai
Nature Of Work above project(Work Profile):
Worked as a site Incharge,Geological&Geotechncal investigation of surface&subsyrface area by Drilling techniques,to collect core sample of rock&soil by Longyer-44 hydroulics,Whole-35rig,Calyx,core logging of bore hole,permeability test,Standard Penetration Test,Packer test,Single & Double Packer Test,uniaxial strength,Bearing capacity,surface&subsurface geology of the area,to suggest site for various project purposes,Geological mapping,analyze&interpret the regional structure&stratigraphic relations,slope stability of soil,Study of overburden/weathered rock,Study of Phisyography of the area.to calculate different Geological Parameter use in Engineering Geology.Management at site& Client Dealing.Preparation of daily Progress report & Field Report.
• Mining and ore reserve estimation of Malanj khand Copper deposit(Hindustan Copper Ltd) and Ukwa megnatite mine, in balaghat Madhya Pradesh for one months.
• Geological Field Report on the “Petrological and Economic Geology” in parts of Rajasthan about 25 days in 2007 in M.Tech IInd year.
• Field Dissertation on the “Geological Mapping Techniques and Surveying” around GirarDistt.Lalitpur (U.P) about 21 days in 2006 in M.Tech 1st year.
• Geological Field Report on Chopan area (Sone Valley) Distt.Sonebhadra (U.P)
• Geological Field Report on Bayana area, Distt. Bharatpur, Rajasthan about 10 days in