Chemonics International Inc, a leading international consulting firm based in Washington, D.C., seeks experienced professionals for an anticipated project funded by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) in Indonesia. We are seeking applicants with experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Institutional reform and capacity building for justice sector agencies
- Capacity strengthening for judicial and prosecutorial sector specialists
- Legal education/curriculum development
- Capacity building for civil society organizations working in the justice sector
- Court administration capacity building
- Public relations/media
- Monitoring and evaluation in the legal sector
- Advanced degree relevant to at least one of the above technical areas
- At least five years experience in a leadership role relevant to the work listed above
- Previous experience with USAID contractors and grantees desired
Interested applicants are requested to send a cover letter and resume to ChemonicsIndonesiaROL@gmail.com as soon as possible but no later than March 31, 2009. Please indicate the preferred position in the subject line and only strongest candidates will be contacted. No telephone inquiries, please.
Chemonics International (www.chemonics.com) was founded in 1975 and is one of the largest U.S. consulting firms providing expertise in developing and emerging-market countries for initiatives financed by the U.S. Agency for International Development.