WELL FLOW MANAGEMENT
Expro is leading oilfield service-company, employing more 5,000 people around the globe. Our business is well flow management, providing oil companies with services and products that measure, improve, control, and process flow from high-value oil and gas wells. More than just a place to work, Expro represents a world of opportunity, challenge and fulfillment.
Buyer – (Based in Jakarta)
As a Buyer you shall be experienced to procure goods and services required by the business to the required specification, quality level, at a competitive price, delivered in a timely manner.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Receive Engineering or generic specifications and source competitive bids from qualified suppliers that meet the specification, quality, budgetary and schedule requirements.
- To negotiate and place Purchase Orders, ensuring schedule reporting and delivery promises are maintained by vendors with information communicated to the project/product team and other stakeholders.
- In conjunction with QA and QC processing vendor non-conformances to ensure that the correct actions are taken to close them out in a timely manner.
- Adhere to the Expro Business Principles & Ethics and Code of Business Conduct of being reliable, trustworthy and fair. Avoiding conflicts of commercial interest, ensuring accuracy of information, maintaining confidentialities and abstaining from all forms of corruption.
- To expedite orders in accordance with Purchase Order requirements. Work with business units to communicate and improve delivery where-ever possible and updating SAP accordingly.
- Assist end user of a department with price bid enquiries for obtaining goods/services quotes from suppliers.
- When required, deputise for the P&L Supervisor with full authority to manage the commodity/product/project function in their absence. Attend any project/product line meetings in support of the commodity team.
- Responsible for continually working with “key” suppliers to ensure clear scope definition and cost reduction programs. Regular management and control of costs with the respective suppliers.
To be success in this position:
- You must have an extensive 3+ years of experiences in purchasing environment.
- Have either a degree/relevant degree in purchasing or equivalent or working towards.
- Computer literate, knowledge of Microsoft Office essential and with experience of MRP/PERP systems (SAP preferred).
- Needs to be a good communicator, persistent and assertive.
- Must show ability in time management and prioritization to achieve the requirements of the role.
- Experience of engineering terminology, supplier evaluation, Purchase Order drafting, negotiation and working as a Buyer within a busy purchasing environment essential.
If you share our taste for success and would like to join the winning Expro team, please send your resume to: email@example.com with the ref number as a subject no later than 13 August 2011.
Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview.