AEL is one of the worlds leading suppliers of commercial explosives, initiating systems and blasting services since 1896. AEL is principal developer, manufacturer and supplier of commercial explosives, initiating systems and blasting services supplying the mining. quarrying and construction markets into the African continent and International markets AEL’s commitment to sustained growth in South East Asia highlighted by recent successes in Indonesia will ensure a strong period of growth for the company in the Asia Pacific Region.
In this exciting growth phase, PT AEL Indonesia seeks experienced and professional personnel to fill in the following positions:
- Blasting Engineers
- Senior Technical Services Engineer
- Technical Services Engineer
- Site superintendent
- Field blast supervisor
- SHE supervisor
- MMU operator
- Plant operator
- Mechanic/auto electric
- University graduates majoring in engineering preferably in Mining (no 1-6) and holds Second Class Blaster Certificates (no, 1 -5)
- Candidates should preferably have previous experience in Blasting Services (no. 4 & 5)
- Preferably has Pengawas Operasional Madya (POM) certificate (no. 4)
- Preferably has Pengawas Operasional Pertama (POP) certificate (no. 5 & 6)
- Preferably has K-3 certificate (no 6)
- Hold KIM (no. 8, a current workplace as reference).
- Hands on experience in PLC system (no 10 )
- Hands on experience in coal and gold mining operations.
- Willing to be stationed in various mining locations
- Excellent computer skills and good communication skills both in verbal and written is desirable
Successful candidates will be offered excellent career development and competitive remuneration packages. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or to PO BOX 1080 JKS 12010
#. 4 year exprience as Blasting Painting Supervisor at Pt. Pan United Shipyard Indonesia in Batam island.
# One project as Blasting painting Supervisor WHP Kerisi Project at Pt. Sembawang Marine Offshore Engineering Indonesia in Batam Island.
# One year as Coating Advisor at Pt. Hempel Indonesia in Batam island.
# Now I am work as Techical Excecutive Blasting Painting At Malaysia Marine Heavy Enggineering for Offshore project Nang Nuan Rig convertion to Mobile Offshore Production Unit during April 2009 upto now.