Join us for ExxonMobil Chemical opportunities.
ExxonMobil brings together a diverse and talented workforce to take on the world’s toughest energy challenges. The increasing demand for energy is a global issue — it affects everyone, everywhere on the planet. That’s why we give all of our people the resources and opportunities they need to make an impact.
At ExxonMobil, you can do more with your career than you have ever imagined. Whether your background is in business, engineering or science, ExxonMobil has a challenging career waiting for you.
Please visit www.exxonmobil.com for more information.
Application Technology Manager
(Based in Jakarta)
- Work as a member of the Asia Pacific Technology team to provide technical service support to Polyolefin and Specialty Polymers customers.
- Work closely with the Sales and Marketing team to promote new products, formulations and innovative solutions to customers.
- Conduct product trials, as well as troubleshoot and resolve any product quality issues; make technical presentations at public or customer seminars; as well as develop and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Liaise with our affiliates in the US, Europe, and China for laboratory support and new applications development.
- A degree preferably in Polymer/Chemical Engineering from a recognized university.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in a related industry is preferred.
- Experience in Polyolefin manufacturing/plastics converting technologies and technical service is an advantage.
- Good speaking and writing skills in English; the ability to speak other foreign language is preferable.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to interact well with customers and sales personnel.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible with work hours as liaison work involving counterparts from different time zones is required.
- Willing to travel frequently for business.
To apply, please log on to our recruitment website:
Application should be received by 10 August 2012, at the latest.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. No individual shall be authorized to use the ExxonMobil name and logo in an attempt to solicit up-front fees from the interested job-seekers.