Join us for ExxonMobil career opportunity.
ExxonMobil brings together a diverse and talented workforce to take on the world’s toughest energy challenges. The increasing demand for energy is a global issue – it affects everyone, everywhere on the planet. That’s why we give all of our people the resources and opportunities they need to make an impact.
At ExxonMobil, you can do more with your career than you have ever imagined. Whether your background is in business, engineering or science, ExxonMobil has a challenging career waiting for you.
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN US?
- Minimum D-3 in engineering.
- At least 5 years workover rig experience.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in supervisory role of overall onsite wellwork operations with good leadership qualities.
- Strong leadership skills, actively committed to SHE program implementation as reflected in a strong safety performance record.
- Wellwork operations experience requirements
- at least 5 years workover rig experience, preferably with cased hole fishing, i.e. parted tubing, tubing/casing milling, etc.
- at least 3 years rigless coiled tubing wellbore clean-out & remedial cementing operations with surface pressures ≤4000psi.
- at least 3 years thru-tubing wireline (slickline/e-line logging/perforating) experience
- at least 2 years of P&A experience
- Well Control Certification required (IWCF or IADC). Required skill set, knowledge, and experience in well kill operations (well control situation).
- Knowledgeable in performing rig math calculations – wellbore capacity, well kill, cement plug placement, etc.
- Experience working with HP/ HT wells (BHP >5000 psi, Temp > 250 F).
- Experience working in an H2S, CO2 and NORM environment.
- Good knowledge of surface equipment and downhole tools, good understanding of critical rig equipment components.
- Familiar with rigless crane and lifting gear requirements.
- Thorough broad knowledge with regards to well intervention toolstrings & equipment, equipment limitations & potential risks.
- Familiar with SIMOPS, where regular production operation runs parallel with the well work activities.
- Knowledgeable in leading well work operations in remote area and handling limited/challenging operation logistics.
- Has taken several trainings related to work management and safety in work area (JSA, Permit, SIMOPS, Critical Lift, H2S, Fall Prevention & Protection, PPE, Fire Fighting, First Aid, SCBA, Working at Height).
- Excellent communication and writing skills both in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
To apply, please logon to our recruitment website:
Applications closed on June 6, 2014.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ExxonMobil does not solicit any fees for its recruitment activities. No individual or company is authorized to use the ExxonMobil name and logo in an attempt to solicit up-front fees from the interested job-seekers.