IFC East Asia and Pacific Region (CEA) is looking for a web coordinator on a 6 months STC contract. This contract may be renewed after the initial period.
Duties and Accountabilities
Coordinating all aspects of the internal/external web sites for IFC East Asia and Pacific region, which include site management, information architecture/user interface design, and Content Management. The suitable candidate will be stationed in IFC Indonesia, Jakarta office.
The primary tasks are to:
- Manage and maintain the websites, which includes keeping the site dynamic and up to date. Also responsible for managing content in line with IFC/World Bank Group web policy.
- Work closely with Regional Communications Officer to ensure that content is of highest quality, accurate, web-friendly, and maintains consistent messaging to meet strategic objectives.
- Edit photos/videos for multiple uses, including presentations, documents, and the web.
- In collaboration with the web development team at HQ, suggest and implement new types of media to serve strategic objectives, including RSS, webcasts, podcasts, blogs, wikis, etc.
- Assist staff with producing web pages and project-related multi-media materials.
- Track web traffic and other measurement markers to determine strengths and weaknesses of sites. Help develop strategy to improve sites.
- At least 4 years of experience in managing websites and other multimedia outreach tools.
- Proven skills in preparing/editing images or multimedia application for websites.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop or other photo editing applications
- Sound understanding of web design good practices
- Demonstrated creativity on product development and redesign
- Good English writing and editing skills; high standard of quality control, attention to details;
- Ability to take initiative, prioritizes effectively, work with minimal supervision, and deliver according to deadlines
- Entrepreneurial, energetic, and able to work in a very fast-paced working environment.
- Experience in a development organization or policy think tank strongly preferred.
- Strong diplomatic, interpersonal and teamwork skills; demonstrated client orientation.
- Ability to work capably under stress and to juggle multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
- Willing to be stationed in IFC Indonesia Jakarta office.
Application should be sent electronically to: email@example.com
Closing date for application is April 17th, 2009
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. No telephone calls, faxes or mail will be accepted. Please note that ONLY short-listed candidates will be contacted.