The Micronutrient Initiative is an international Non-Governmental Organization dedicated to ensuring that the world’s most vulnerable -especially women and children in developing countries – get the vitamins and minerals they need to survive and thrive. With headquarters in Ottawa, Canada MI maintains regional offices in New Delhi, India and Dakar, Senegal that manage our country offices in Asia and Africa. Micronutrient Initiative (MI) Indonesia proposes to continue its technical and financial support to the VAS program in 6 provinces (Banten, West Java, West Nusa Tenggara, North Sumatera, Riau and South Sumatera). In order to guide, supervise and coordinate these programs with the Government and other stakeholders MI requires a following position:
Vitamin A Program Coordinator
The specific responsibilities are described in website http://www.scribd.com/doc/95023231
- Post graduate academic degree in medicine/nutrition/health sciences, health management, or related field;
- At least 5 years of working experience with government, INGOs, NGOs, donors and/or UN agencies;
- Good knowledge of policies and programs of government and donor agencies;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work as a team member;
- Ability to work independently and innovatively;
- Excellent computer and communication skills (presentation and writing), with fluency in spoken and written English.
Interested and competent applicants are requested to submit i) application letter, ii) recent Curriculum Vitae (CV); iii) photograph, and iv) address of two referees. Please indicate position applied for in the subject line. Applications can be submitted through email to firstname.lastname@example.org, post or hand delivered to the address: MI Indonesia Office, Gedung Wirausaha, Lt. 2, JI. H.R. Rasuna Said, Kav C-5, Jakarta 12940
The last date for receiving applications is June 30, 2012. Only short listed candidates will be called for further interview.