Petro Bangun was founded by successful local Indonesia businessmen and investors who joined forces with highly experienced long time Indonesia oil industry veterans and together they identified the need to expand the businessmen’s already successful oilfield service and manufacturing operations to include close to the wellhead services such as fishing and thru tubing remedial services, equipment sales service and repair.
Petro Bangun Engineering is a chartered Indonesian National company and is committed to be a leading independent oilfield service company based in Indonesia. Our management team has combines between western business, knowledge and management experience with Indonesia opportunities and culture to provide the first of its kind multinational enterprise in Indonesia. PBE is but one part of the overall support structure offered to our customers.
We are looking for eligible candidate to join our growing company in below position:
Thru Tubing Field Engineer
A motivated, innovative individual ready to accept the challenge of a global head quarters position. An ability to work in a fast paced ’team-based’ environment coupled with a good understanding of our Thru-Tubing products and services Ability to solve substantially difficult problems of a complex nature and broad scope. Supervise and coordinate product & service line in accordance with PBE and Customer procedures. Act as principle technical assistant to the Thru Tubing Operation Manager.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Assist the workshop supervisor to schedule workshop activities to maximize efficiency, including:
- priorities and schedule repair and maintenance of equipment
- implement waste management controls
- maintain good standards of housekeeping practices in workshop and yard
- Coordinate personnel and equipment for customer jobs and complete necessary paperwork.
- Source additional personnel and equipment from other locations if required
- Where applicable, manage field personnel utilization effectively including scheduling vacations to minimize excessive accrual of vacation days whilst satisfying operation needs
- Responsible for employee supervision, performance management and coordinating training
- Assist with customer enquiries as required
- Perform field duties as required
- Prepare quotations, assist with tenders
- Other duties as directed.
- QHSSE procedural knowledge.
- Strong operational and technical skills in relation to relevant PBE products and services.
- Good customer and employee interpersonal skills.
- Ability to develop staff to full potential.
- Basic knowledge of relevant computer software.
- Good knowledge of oilfield product and services.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with detailed resume and recent photograph and put job title name on subject email.