MOHAMED ABDULRAHMAN AL-BAHAR
GULF OPPORTUNITIES FOR
SERVICE SUPERVISORS / TECHNICIANS
Mohamed Abdulrahman Al-Bahar, the Caterpillar Dealer (Construction, Power Generation and Materials Handling Equipments) in the United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Qatar and Bahrain have excellent employment opportunities for:
SERVICE SUPERVISORS – Ref. XS
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience in the construction & power generation equipments.
- Dealer experience is preferred.
- Mechanical & Electrical Technicians for Construction/Earthmoving Equipments Ref MET X
- Hydraulics, Transmissions and Fuel Injection Pumps & Governors Technicians Ref HTFG.-X
- Electrical Power Generation Technicians Ref EPGT X
- Gas Engine Technicians Ref. GET-X
- Petroleum Engine Technicians Ref. PET-X
- Marine Engine Technicians Ref. MET-X
- Lift Truck / Crane Technicians Ref LT X
- Technical Communicators Ref. TC-X
Candidates must have the following qualifications:
- Served a recognized Apprenticeship programme and/or possess a Degree/Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- A minimum of 2 (two) years experience as Service Technician with a Construction Machinery Dealer, Power Systems Dealer or a major contractor.
- Experience in Diesel Engines, Transmissions, Fuel Injection Pumps & Governors, Hydraulics, Electricals of earthmoving and construction equipments viz., Excavators, Wheel Loaders, Dozers, Dumpers, Paving Products, Motor Graders etc.
- Preference will be given to applicants with Earthmoving / Engine Dealer experience (Caterpillar, Komatsu,Volvo, JCB, Hitachi, Cummins, Wartsila etc.).
Company offers excellent working conditions, career advancement and great training and development opportunities. Those looking for a stable and rewarding employment should send their CV detailing experience, education attained and mentioning the Ref. No. and position applied for giving contact phone number, e-mail address etc., within one week to:
Salahuddin St., Al Bahar Bldg., P.O. Box: 1170, Deira, Dubai, UAE.
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.albahar.com
(Only short listed candidates will be contacted)