PT. McDermott Indonesia, a leader in the field of engineering and construction for offshore oil and gas industry, specializing in design, fabrication, installation and overall construction management of sophisticated marine engineering projects, would like to invite proficient, efficient, and highly motivated applicants to be assigned to its Jakarta Team, for the position of:
- Preparing tax compliance reports.
- Assisting in dealing with day to day tax matters, including liaise with tax office if needed.
- Undergraduate (S1) in Accounting from recognized university with mm. GPA 3.0.
- Familiar with Indonesian tax principles.
- Must have strong Microsoft Office applications skills i.e. Excel and Words.
- Having at least 3 years relevant experience, a background from a big 4 public accounting firm is preferable.
- Flexibility to work long hours if necessary.
- Strong communication skills: Indonesian and English, oral and written.
Application letters detailing fully experience & education standard attained, with recent photograph should be submitted within 14 March 2009 to:
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
PT. McDERMOTT INDONESIA
Only short-listed candidates will be notified loran interview.