Dare to ask: Apply now.
Siemens is a global powerhouse in electronics and electrical engineering, operating in the industry, energy, infrastructure cities, and healthcare sectors. We develop and produce products, systems and solutions for industrial applications, energy generation and distribution, road and rail transportation, buildings, lighting and health care providers. For decades with successful and distinguished milestones, Siemens can prove as one of the most leading and strongest business firm in electronics and electrical engineering.
We are looking for:
- Foster close working relationships with a limited number of suppliers, promote open communication and develop long-term strategic relationship orientation among supply-chain partners to achieve mutual gains.
- Develop Vendors to reach preferred vendors status, assuring goods of high quality and value through the utilization of Supplier Quality Agreement.
- Arrange quality audit to confirm the standard quality.
- Source components/materials, select and evaluate supplier, negotiate for the most benefit of company and to ensure that demand is met to the highest possible degree
- Bachelor degree in Engineering will be an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years experience gained in procurement related functional area.
How do apply?
Qualified candidates are invited to apply by send the CV, no later than may 31 2014 to email@example.com
Find out how you can make a career at Siemens. Dare to ask siemens.com/careers