Greythorn is one one of the world’s most established and reputable IT Recruitment Consultancies. Renowned for honesty and professionalism, Greythorn has built a solid reputation for their in-depth knowledge of technology, spanning many industry sectors. With a dedicated team of proactive specialist recruitment consultants in all areas of IT, you can be reassured that Greythorn supports you with the expertise and energy to deliver in the Singaporean and international marketplaces.
Senior SAP Architect
Working within the regional IT Team for this Global Logistics Company this is a key role
responsible for defining and governing the enterprise architecture principles and standards, supporting the development of the overall IT strategy, and developing business and technology oriented reference models in conjunction with other senior leaders and project planners.
Jobs and Responsibilities:
- Maintain Enterprise wide architecture documentation, for all systems.
- Support project teams for architectural and solution design ensuring that the business processes are understood and mapped to our solution capabilities
- Develop architectural standards and principles for SAP solutions, communicate / train / enforce other team members on these standards
- Provide architecture review processes and checklists to support project methodology through a governance framework.
- Understand and articulate business strategies and challenges and based on that understanding, drive modeling of high-level application designs that will meet requirements of business strategies & processes.
- Determine legacy systems, processes and solutions and provide for replacement strategies
- Create and communicate the strategy and roadmap of SAP Application Architecture.
- Collaborate with outsource provider and service delivery teams to achieve performance and scalability requirements for the SAP environment.
- Evaluate emerging SAP Application technology. Formulate recommendations on adoption.
- Participate or lead architectural reviews as part of the project management lifecycle.
- Participate or lead solutions development. Ensure business system delivery standards and compliance are maintained
- May be called upon to lead resolution of major, escalated SAP application problems
- Must work well in a geographically dispersed team and a fast paced environment
- Knowledge in configuration of 2 or more of SAP R3 modules (SD, MM, LE, FI/CO, HR) and or CRM
- Understanding of the SAP solution architecture for each of the functional modules.
- Knowledge of the SAP functional roadmap
- Knowledge of NetWeaver platform products including BO, BW and PI preferred
- At least 9 years of experience in application architecture
- Demonstrated, multiple successful experiences implementing and / or upgrading SAP in large-scale enterprise systems
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture frameworks, SAP business processes, SAP technology
- Experience with the following technologies: SAP Portal, SAP BW, B2B interfaces and middleware
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and tools
- Gone thru a few rounds of full SDLC
- Good understanding of how applications connect and communicate with other systems.
- Good understanding of business processes.
- Good organizational, communication and project skills.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
Please email your latest CV to Greig Cunningham email@example.com