Kuwait Foreign Petroleum Exploration Co. K.S.C.
A subsidiary of Kuwait Petroleum Corporation
KUFPEC Regional Ventures (Indonesia) Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of KUFPEC, the overseas arm of Kuwait Petroleum Corporation is seeking new opportunities within Indonesia and SE Asia, both non-operated and operated and requires highly qualified individuals to join and strengthen our Jakarta team as:
SR. Production Engineer (Code: SRPE)
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum engineering with a minimum of 8 years’ operational and project management experiences with a recognized oil company. Expertise in technical and economic software packages (PROSPER, Eclipse, PEEP, OFM) or industry equivalent software programs/packages
- Candidate will be responsible for production/drilling operations, evaluation and optimization, project management and project economic evaluation.
- Working understanding of drilling, field operation activities, financial and economic related matters.
- Experience and understanding of drilling and completion processes as well as appreciation for full well lifecycle Experience in field development planning, partner relations and economic feasibility studies on individual projects. Demonstrated hands on skill in new business ventures, prospect/ asset evaluation, oversight of existing properties.
- Good understanding of HSE laws and regulations
- Willing to have some international travel
- Excellent English skills, oral and written
- Motivated self-starter, strong personality, intelligent as well as capable of working with limited resources within tight time constraints and with limited supervision
- Strong presentation skills with ability to articulate project ideas in a clear and concise manner.
- Knowledgeable of the inner workings of SKKMIGAS, MIGAS and PSCs as well as other related government bodies.
SUBMISSION WITH LESS THAN 8 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED OR REPLIED TO.
KRVIL is an equal opportunity employer who rewards based on performance and results.
Email your application, enclosing CV prior to 10 February 2014 to:
Please insert the position code
SRPE on subject of your email
(Only short listed candidates will be notified)