Eni is a major integrated international oil and gas company based in Italy, with interests in 85 different countries, and employs approximately 79,000 people worldwide. Eni has Exploration & Production activities in Italy and other areas worldwide such as West & North Africa, US, South America, North Sea, Kazakhstan and Asia. In Indonesia, Eni participates in thirteen PSCs, including nine in Deep Water areas, with an active exploration and development program.
To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, Eni Muara Bakau BV is looking for qualified personnel with high motivation, initiative and integrity to fill in the following positions:
Senior HR Specialist (Expat Specialist) – HRD06
- Manage Expatriate HR matters such as establishment of expatriates legal documentation; Manage proper arrival and reception of expatriates assigned in sites and head office; Communicate expatriate regulations to ensure HR matters for expatriate are fulfilled in timely basis and in compliance with related laws and regulations.
- Manage and monitor database of existing expatriate stay permit, visa and other formalities.
- Supervise activities on missionary (visitors) formalities, including confirmation on budget.
- Provide timely report such as RPTK-A (Rencana Pemenuhan Tenaga Kerja Asing), Expatriate Structure Cost, Periodic Expenditures, etc. to relevant stakeholders and regulatory body.
- Bachelor Degree with minimum 7 years experience in handling and/or familiarizing with Expatriates personnel administration matters in Oil & Gas Industry in multinational settings.
Interested applicants please send your CV to:
(Please mention the position applied & position code on the email subject)
Please note that applications may not be reviewed if received after 16 September 2014. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.