Through drive and support from its staff, PETRONAS, in its short history, has demonstrated remarkable growth and performance to emerge as a Fortune Global 500 company. Incorporated in Malaysia in 1974, PETRONAS, in its 30 years of operations, has established a global footprint that includes exploration and retail operations in more than 30 countries, and counts among its 30,000 strong workforce people of 28 nationalities.
Under the Production Sharing Contract arrangements with SKK MIGAS, PETRONAS CARIGALI Indonesia Operation is looking for some positions below:
Sr. Crisis & Risk Management Officer
Plan and implement Crisis & Risk Management system throughout company operations; review and recommend interventions to achieve operational excellence through analyzing risk exposure; enforce PETRONAS Carigali HSE governance and compliance requirements through established and standard operating procedures / guidelines / policies for all aspects of PETRONAS operations to protect stakeholders’ interests in line with regulatory requirements and good industry best practices.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Physical Science.
- Preferably 5 to 7 years working experience in oil and gas industry.
- Professional HSE Qualification
- Good command in English, both writing and speaking.
- Understanding of HSE legislation of the host countries, HSE standards and policies.
- Interpreting impact of business direction to capability development, knowledge management and required systems/tools related to HSE.
- Understanding on HSE culture programs and methodologies to drive HSE focused mindset, culture and behavior.
- Preferably experienced to handle high stakeholder’s expectation, e.g. host country authorities & NGOs requirements, environmental conservation, safer workplace.
- Understanding of security threats of the host countries (e.g. civil disorder, tribal clash, piracy, terrorism, land mine, fishermen illegal intrusions) and manage it to bring the impact to business to ALARP.
Those who have close qualifications above are encouraged to send your updated CV to:
Please put position title as the email subject.
All applications will be treated confidentially. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
(Please keep attachment to less than 300kb).