Qatar Petroleum is a state owned petroleum company in Qatar. The company operates all oil and gas activities in Qatar, including exploration, production, refining, transport, and storage.
QP’s operations are directly linked with state planning agencies, regulatory authorities, and policy making bodies. Currently it is the third largest oil company in the world by oil and gas reserves
SENIOR CHEMIST (Offshore)
Primary purpose of the Job
Coordinate and monitor Production Chemistry Laboratory Offshore operation in Supporting various QP’s Oil and Gas function by providing reliable and safe analytical services.
Knowledge, Skills and Experiences
- Minimum B.Sc. in Chemistry
- Minimum 10 years in oil and gas laboratory and any other related discipline.
- Having exposure in all kind of laboratory instruments.
- Good knowledge of international standard methods such as ASTM, IP, UOP.
- Computer literate.
- Familiar in using lab equipment and sampling containers for sampling, on site testing as well as for carrying out tests in the laboratory.
Please kindly submit the applications to www.megarainfield.com or email to
Please be noted only shortlisted candidate will be contacted by our recruitment team.