SALES MANAGER INDONESIA
Jetstar invites applications for the position of Sales Manager Indonesia, to be based in Jakarta. The position reports to Jetstar’s country manager for Indonesia based in Singapore.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Passenger sales from both online and offline markets in Indonesia for all carriers in the Jetstar Group (Currently Jetstar, Jetstar Asia, valuair and Jetstar Pacific). Jetstar’s online ports in Indonesia are currently Jakarta (CGK), Surabaya (SUB), Medan IMES) and Denpasar (DPS).
- Management of letstar’s distribution channels in Indonesia, which include direct sales through Jetstar’s consumer website and call centre, as well as indirect sales through IATA and non-IATA agents as well as appointed consolidator agents in various markets.
- Provision of market intelligence to, and formulation of sales strategy in consultation with Jetstar’s Regional Office in Singapore and Corporate Headquarters in Melbourne.
- Management and monitoring of Jetstar’s appointed call centre in Jakarta.
- Management of Jetstar’s sales team in Jakarta.
The successful candidate should be a graduate from a recognized university. At least five years’ experience in the travel industry (Airlines/GDSes/Travel Agencies) would be useful. He or she should be a self-starter and learn player, with good inter-personal skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Office as well as general ease with IT applications is required. The position will require regular duty travel within Indonesia.
This position will be employed under PT. Holiday Tours and Travel, but is a direct airline (i.e. non-GSA) position. An attractive remuneration and benefits package awaits the successful candidate.
Candidates should email their resumes to email@example.com, latest by 25 Mar 2011. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.