Voith sets standards m the markets energy, oil & gas, paper, raw materials and transportation & automotive. Founded in 1867, Voith employs almost 40.000 people, generates €5.2 billion in sales, operates in about 50 countries around the world and is today one of the biggest family-owned companies in Europe.
As we are growing in Indonesia, PT Voith Turbo is seeking highly motivated persons to join the Indonesian team to fill the following
Sales Engineer for Mining & Cement Industries (SEMC)
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Promote sales of Voith Start-up components in the Mining & Cement Industries throughout Indonesia.
- Formulate & Implement Sales & Business strategy to achieve sales target& growth.
- Preparation of quotations Indonesian wide as required.
- Provide Sales & Technical Support, conduct customer technical presentations and prepare market reports as required.
- Attend industry meetings & liaising with agents and regional managers.
- Responsible for sales visits, presentations, preparation of quotations, sales of the After Market Business (i.e. spare parts & services) & business development.
- Extensive training on the job will be provided.
- S1 graduated in Mechanical Engineering.
- Preferably 5 years job experience in Technical Sates of power Transmission Equipment in the Mining Industry.
- Knowledge/experience in the components & workings of a belt conveyor and fluid coupling.
- Proficient in the use of AUTOCAD would be an advantage.
- Pleasant personality, independent, self-motivated, customer-oriented with good analytical & problem solving skills & must be & team player
- Ready to travel for domestic & overseas assignments.
- Good knowledge of computer programs (MS Office).
- Good in English communications skills both verbal & written.
Please send your CV to the address mentioned below. Only shortlisted candidates would be notified for further process.
PT. VOITH TURBO
Talavera Off.Park 28th Fl JI.TB.Simatupang Kav.22-26, JKT 12430
Attn.: Ms.Vike Aryanti,