Eni is a major integrated International oil and Gas Company based in Italy, with interests in 77 different countries, and employs approximately 19,000 people worldwide.
Eni has Exploration & Production activities in Italy and other areas worldwide such as West & North Africa, US, South America, North Sea, Kazakhstan and Asia. In Indonesia. Eni participates in twelve PSCs, including nine in Deep Water areas, with an active exploration and development program.
To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, Eni Indonesia is inviting candidates who posses relevant education background, experience and competencies to join our company.
1. RESERVOIR ENGINEER (Code: RESO2):
To support the definition of the optimal field development plan through dynamic reservoir modeling. evaluation of alternative drainage patterns, pressure support mechanisms arid development scenarios. To prepare associated production profiles and to support the project economic evaluation. To support the reporting of company reserves and resources on assigned assets.
- Accuracy and timely updating of the assigned assets reserves and resources base and supporting dynamic reservoir models.
- Ensuring reliability of the dynamic input data and calculation results and elaborating dynamic reservoir models, by mean of software programs in order to estimate reserves and production profiles.
- Collaborating with Reservoir Geology, Petroleum, Development and Operation Teems to optimize the Development scenario from facilities, production and economic point of view.
- Follow up reservoir studies, drilling, and completion and data collection activities.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Education: Petroleum Engineering degree
- Knowledge, Technical, and Professional Skills:
- Reservoir modeling: 3D model initialization, history match, field & well completion scheme design (Petrel and Eclipse preferred), well testing design and analysis, elements of statistics and risk analysis, elements of geology, basic understanding of reserves and resource classification.
2. RESERVOIR GEOLOGIST (Code: RESO3):
To evaluate hydrocarbon potential, assessing well locations, determining well requirements and data acquisition procedures and to construct Integrated geocellular models honoring all geosciences and petrochemical data to maximize value of the opportunity. To provide a geologic basis for company reserves and resources.
- Overall technical integrity of geological studies
- Accurate identification and reporting of key uncertainties in subsurface data interpretations
- Preparing and supervising major geological studies, which Include: geometry reconstruction, well correlation, integrated petrophsysical characterization, modeling of fades and petrophysical parameters
- Recommending possible actions to ensure maximum efficiency in the development plan
- Assessing hydrocarbon potential of development, delineation and existing discovery projects.
- Applying knowledge and expertise in reservoir characterization, defining and describing hydrocarbon-bearing reservoirs
- Building geocellular earth models (wish various computer software products preferably Petrel), incorporating geophysical attributes and petrophysical properties
- Identifying key uncertainties in subsurface data and interpretations, preparing alternative possibilities as required.
- Preparing the geologic basis for company reserves and resources for assigned assets.
- Making evaluations and recommendations from visits to data rooms
- HSES awareness in all duties and activities
Qualifications & Experience:
- Education: Degree in Geology or equivalent
- Knowledge, Technical, and Professional Skills.
- Stratigraphy, Well Data Acquisition & Evaluation: Geology & Drilling well program, Interpretation surface logging hydrocarbon shows data (GWD, QFT), Pore pressure prediction evaluation, Coring. Well Seismic Acquisition. Wire line formation testing RF1 Logs Acquisition, DC and follow up, Well Test Design & field follow-up, PVT samplinq design, Rex. Characterization: Recognition of hydraulically separated pools/blocks, 2D Geometric model, 3D Geometric model, (3eostatistlcai Ret. Charactet, Fractures Reservoir Character
3. PLANNER (Code: FINO1):
- To support the Group investment authorization process and the related monitoring activity•
- To support the Senior Finance Analyst in performing oil and gas project economic analyses
- The candidate should have a degree in Economics or relevant/equivalent discipline
You must be a good communicator arid high motivated with highly effective multi-disciplinary team writing skills. Good analytical skills as well as effective communication with other relevant internal and external parties. Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and English is a must. You must have 3 (three) years of Oil & Gas Industry experience for position no. 1 and 2 and 2 (two) years of OH & Gas Industry experience for position no.3.
Please apply for this advertisement to: email@example.com
Please note that applications may not be reviewed if received after 20th August 2012.