PT. ISTECH RESOURCES ASIA is one of the leading engineering and Construction support services provider in Jakarta looking for Technical expert consultants for their Client located in Jakarta.
Our client is one of the largest global energy company’s produce and market energy resources related products and services to its customers. Today, they exist across various continents; operate in over many countries and employs large number of personnel around the globe. Aligning with their extensive growth in the world, their established operation in Indonesia is seeking self – driven, highly dynamic professionals as:
- Quality Manager
- Cost Control Engineer
- Schedule control Engineer
- Contract Specialist (Floating Production Unit)
- Contract Specialist (Sub Sea)
- Facilities Engineer (Interface)
- Pre-FEED Facility Engineer
- Operational Assurance Advisor
- Contract Analyst
- Bachelor degree in engineering or science preferred.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in quality management/quality assurance and quality control, coordination of quality activities within engineering, construction, commissioning, and start up project of various facilities in the oil and gas industry with minimum 5 years of experience as project quality manager or equivalent experience in management of project quality system.
- Lead auditor qualification and experience in auditing quality management system is preferred.
- Good spoken and written English required to develop & review company and Contractor Quality procedures and plans, facilitate interface meetings, and prepare report to internal and external stakeholders, Project Leadership Team, Regional Quality Advisor, etc.
- Worldwide experience with contractors and vendors, in particular those involve in the construction of offshore and onshore production facilities.
- Experience with project completion and document for operation turnover.
- Knowledge of company management system (including OIMS, etc).
- Worked as Client representative in Indonesia, and fluency in Bahasa Indonesia is preferred.
- Knowledge of MIGAS certification processes and programs.
- Strong management skills with QA/QC experience in responsible roles for major oil & gas engineering & construction projects.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Providing input to the corporate for project organization.
- Assisting in getting the right resources and resource leveling of the project QA/QC personnel.
- Ensuring quality management activities with multiple EPC contractors.
- Preparation of project quality plan, procedures and enforcing its implementation.
- Ensuring project plans, programs and procedures are in place and implemented.
- Interfaces with project team, site management and startup/operation.
- Reviewing contractor s staff technical skills, contractor s project quality plan control procedure and enforce them for implementation.
- Reviewing contractor schedule, quality audit, approval and closeouts.
- Ensuring MIGAS certification.
- Reporting quality status periodically, maintaining project quality issues and action items register.
- Maintain interface communication with regional quality advisor.
- Ensuring PMT reviews and approves contractor quality deliverables.
- Ensuring an appropriate project and functional personnel review deviations.
Position 2 up to 10, the requirements for those qualifications:
- 15-20 years experience to related position.
- Experience in Major Capital Project (Of the order of $1 Billion)
- Preferably on Deep Water Project.
- International experienced national personnel returned after the assignment.
- Preference given for Indonesian nationals.
Please submit your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org