The Connor Group is a global product sourcing multinational in 14 offices worldwide.
We are currently looking for highly qualified professionals to fill the following positions in our CONNOR Indonesian Representative Office:
Quality Assurance Manager (QAM)
- Have at least three to five years experience in furniture or apparel background and managerial position.
- Graduate in University or related field.
- Familiar with international quality standards and requirements of US and European clients.
- Good command of English.
- Exhibit effective communication skills and have the ability to interact with others
- Provide effective supervision of daily operation of CA department and ensure the quality policy maintained.
- Plan and control of inspection expenses, organize resources for or running the OA department.
- Organize pre-production meeting to review product specifications.
- Identifying causes and corrective actions for production problems found during inspection.
- Ensuring that size and other specifications for manufacturing are adhered to and production/fit is in-line with approval samples.
- Review failed inspection with head of merchandising to identify problems affecting the quality merchandise and make disposition for re-inspection to ensure that quality standards are met.
- Ensure production and delivery problem feedback to the merchandising team in a timely manner.
- Reviewing and updating profiles for existing and prospective vendor/factory to confirm that these accurately reflect resource capability and compliance with Code of Conduct and Country of Origin regulations.
- Working with local inspectors in factories and undertaking random field audit, providing reports and feedback to the Management. Exercise due diligent audit.
- Developing training program and conducting training sessions on quality standards, quality control systems and procedures, production technology and problem solving
- Monitor troubleshooting projects.
- Application of statistics reporting and analysis the performance of vendor and factory
- Set the quality improvement plan with vendor and follow-up the effectiveness.
- Update quality records and clients requirements.
Compensation will be commensurate to qualifications. Applicants should send their resume with photo and expected salary via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org