Metalform was established in 1978 and over the last 27 years has built an enviable reputation in the mass volume, high precision, metal stamping industry. Metalform has successfully designed and manufactured extremely difficult component parts of exceptional quality, precision, and cleanliness, while delivering to the customer the most flexible supply chain requirements. Metalform has positioned itself as a leading supplier to customers in the fast expanding, Hard Disk Drive (HDD) market.
Our China Plant located in Wuxi, Jiangsu Province (3 hours from Shanghai) is looking for a seasoned QA director to complement their management team.
• Maintain and communicate the QA System as well as ensure that all products manufactured are aligned with customer specifications.
• Ensure QA System components are reviewed regularly to meet changing needs and Customer requirements.
• The candidate will have laboratory, in-process quality control, IQA, OQA, supplier quality control and customer service engineers reporting to him/her.
• Liaise with Group QA Director to meet Group QA Policies and Objectives.
• Investigate and respond promptly to customer complaints regarding quality of products.
• Facilitate manufacturing and problem-solving teams to find cause and corrective action for quality problems. Participate in Lean and Continuous Improvement initiatives.
• More than 10 years working experienced in electronic high volume manufacturing environment, the last 5 years functioning in QA roles.
• Knowledge on Hard Disk Drive or related industry is preferred.
• The candidate must be qualified with 6 sigma/lean black belt or above.
• Good knowledge of SPC knowledge, with excellent written and verbal presentation skill.
• Candidates must be bilingually proficient.
• The candidate must be matured and good interpersonal skill able to communicate with various parties and have a history of good analysis, judgment, decision making and planning skills; Creativity in solving problems encountered and new ways of doing things; Passion for manufacturing along with demonstrated instances of both resourcefulness and adaptability
• Bachelor degree preferred in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Technology.
• Overseas travel is expected.
To apply, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference HR 60790- QA Director.