Join us for ExxonMobil career opportunity.
ExxonMobil brings together a diverse and talented workforce to take on the world’s toughest energy challenges. The increasing demand for energy is a global issue — it affects everyone, everywhere on the planet. That’s why we give all of our people the resources and opportunities they need to make an impact.
At ExxonMobil, you can do more with your career than you have ever imagined. Whether your background is in business, engineering or science, ExxonMobil has a challenging career waiting for you.
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN US?
Project Business Lead
- Prepare routine and ad hoc project cost and schedule status reports and analysis.
- Coordinate Project input to WP&B and P&B efforts.
- Prepare and carryout Project Contracting and Procurement Plans.
- Coordinate preparation of Project input to ExxonMobil Check Point and Gate reviews.
- Manage the Project Document Control process and handover of Documentation for Operations.
- Manage Project closeout and the Operations Transition processes.
- Provide the Project Team’s key interface with MCL Controllers.
- Bachelor degree in engineering, science or business.
- Minimum 10 years project execution experience.
- 5 years experience executing project and contract controls and reporting processes.
- Cross functional experience.
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to read, write, and speak English.
To apply, please logon to our recruitment website: exxonmobil.co.id/careers
Applications close on October 19, 2013.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. No individual shall be authorized to use the ExxonMobil name and logo in an attempt to solicit up-front fees from the interested job-seekers.
Skkmigas & ExxonMobil