BOROUGE – The largest petrochemical company in the world urgently needed:
SHIFT SUPERVISOR – PRODUCT HANDLING
Reporting to the Material Handling Manager, you will be part of the Material Handling team and will be responsible for:
- Responsible for overall operational activities of packing, warehousing, cassettes and ship loading as well as ongoing maintenances.
- Organizing the operational tasks and the use of the loading & packing equipments to comply with the loading & packing plan and inform PH planner in case of deviations.
- Performing Silos management in coordination with PE production and ensures the correct use of the storage silos to meet safety and quality standards.
- Performing warehouse management including periodic inventory control/count of finished goods.
- Updating SAP system to reflect current stock of finished goods including month end closing.
- Training of new operators and guidance for shift to achieve continuous improvement in safety and quality
- Updating the work instruction, procedures and other documents when required.
- Monitoring Performance and appraisal of packing operators
- Formulating proposals to improve productivity in the department.
- Executing trial of raw materials and gives feedback of the result.
- Regularly attending and actively involved in the weekly Department and HSE Committee meetings.
- Ensuring that all the PH Work Instructions and Procedures including company’s HSE&Q policy are very well explained; understood and followed by shift
- Taking lead and managing the situation at field in case of emergency
- Providing shift reports in electronic Logbook including HSE and overall PH Operations.
- Update all goods movements in SAP to reflect current stock
- Execute HSE inspection rounds and report deviations and follow-up actions.
As a successful candidate you will have:
- Diploma or degree in Engineering.
- Minimum 6 years experience material/product handling, logistics, or supply chain engineering in petrochemical plant (PE/PP/Olefins).
- Strong numerical, analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Experience with SAP.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Good time management, presentation and communication skills.
- Strong computer skills.
How to apply:
- Indicate your position that you wanted to apply in the email subject (mandatory)
- Ex: Application for Borouge – Shift Supervisor – Product Handling
- Create a Cover Letter that explains a brief of summary why should we hire you technically (important)
- Attach your picture in the first page of your CV (mandatory)
- Latest Educational qualification certificate (mandatory)
- Experience Letter (preferred)
- All above documents prepared in one file, MS Word format
Please kindly submit the applications to following Recruitment Consultant:
Phone : +62812 8000 6876
For more detail you may contact our Rec