The successful candidate will work within an integrated team to support the reservoir field teams.
The following roles and responsibilities are envisaged.
- Provide detailed depositional models within a regional sequence stratigraphical framework. Provide a range of geological models (constrained by both static and dynamic data) for uncertainty analysis and alternative outcomes.
- Integrating geological work with geophysical and reservoir engineering analysis to provide unified interpretations.
- Generation of static uncertainty ranges and understanding their impact on dynamic simulation.
- Identification and definition of incremental opportunities (e.g. sidetracks/new wells).
- Actively participate in the well planning process to optimize well locations using all geological and geophysical data.
- Input into life of field surveillance plans.
- Participate in the formulation of Reserves Support Packages.
- Input into the generation of appraisal plans for future developments.
- University Geoscience degree.
- 8+ years relevant experience in oil/gas industry.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to network with other parts of the organization.
- Skilful application of standard geological software suite (especially Petrel).
- A good grounding in Geoscience is required along with any of the broader Geoscience skills, including structural geology, petroleum systems, integrated sedimentology-stratigraphy reservoir architecture, and uncertainty analysis and reservoir geophysics.
- Strong communications skills, including the ability to work across assets and interact effectively with a broad range of technical specialists and partners are necessary, as is the ability to work effectively within a multidisciplinary team (reservoir engineers, geophysicists, geologists and drilling engineers) to create integrated products and the ability to communicate results and interpretations to management.
- In addition to the essential qualifications, the successful candidate will likely be able to demonstrate experience of field development including: reservoir description, geological interpretation, well data integration, and reservoir management, operations, well planning & optimization.
Pemping Project Manager – Development
- Deliver the Pemping project with highest practical health and safety practices in line with Corporate (ALARP) and legislative standards.
- Supervise Pemping project management / engineering and support teams
- Identify and obtain necessary resources for efficient execution of the project
- Develop, record and obtain contracting strategy approvals
- Ensure all operational, contracting and procurement practices meet corporate and BPMIGAS requirements to ensure prudent cost control and ensure full Cost Recovery.
- Develop interfaces with WNTS Operator to enable hot-tap operations to proceed safely and according to tie-in agreements.
- Mediate conflicts, manage project budgets, ensure project is delivered on schedule
- Represent Premier at meetings with BPMIGAS, JV partners, and provide monthly reporting to all stakeholders (internal and external)
- Ensure that all project documentation (basis of design, scope of work, schedules, administration procedures, handover documents, close out reports, etc.) are developed during the project with proper approvals and archived on completion.
- evelopment and management of expatriate and Indonesian staff members.
Graduate Degree in an appropriate Engineering discipline
Membership of industry and professional industry bodies
Skills (and experience)
- 20 years + engineering experience within the Upstream oil and gas industry
- Offshore/onshore project management and team leadership experience. There should be a track record of having successfully delivered similar pipeline project.
- Experience within SE Asia is highly regarded.
- Project Management systems and procedures, related budgeting/planning and cost control methodologies
- Design engineering practices, QA/QC and HSE processes
- Knowledge of fabrication methods, their respective advantages and disadvantages
- Knowledge of transport/installation techniques and vessels for offshore pipeline/PLEM installation programmes
- Commissioning and start up processes
- Provide an in-house review and advisory capability around legal issues for all Indonesia assets and projects
- Deliver advice to, and represent the business for all legal and related matters
- Draft, negotiate and review documents for commercial transactions, and other relevant legal documentation
- Develop effective client relationships with internal and external stakeholders, and ensure Premier is aware of current legal best practice
- Administer company legal files, monitoring all deadlines and obligations, and act as company representative on legal matters to outside institutions and stakeholders
- Strengthen Premier Indonesia s Legal processes and systems to ensure PTK007 compliance
- Instruct approved external counsel in situations where external assistance is required
- Take ownership of all core legal documentation (controlled hard-copy and Livelink), updating these as required
- Take ownership of Indonesia proforma contracts (controlled hard-copy and Livelink), updating as required (minimum every two years) to meet business needs while remaining compliant with all associated laws and regulations
- Ensure proper staffing resource levels are maintained to meet business needs, and that training, mentoring and development plans are in place for Legal department staff
- Advise the Indonesia Country Manager and Asia Business Unit Legal where non-compliance occurs or is likely to occur, or if in-house resource constraints are apparent / likely
- Report regularly to Asia Business Unit Legal Manager on general activities, increasing frequency where issues arises with a high degree of political sensitivity, very high $ value, or are of key strategic importance
- Ensure HSES principles embedded in all contracts & legal documents as appropriate
- Provide support to the Asia Business Unit Legal Manager for projects as required
- Post Graduate degree in Law
- Membership of industry and professional bodies
Skills (and experience)
- 10-15 years work history with a mix of practice and industry exposure, upstream oil and gas company experience highly values
- At least 3 years within a senior legal role
- MS Office, and familiarity with legal document management systems
- Upstream Oil and gas knowledge from a legal perspective is highly regarded
- High degree of competency in reviewing, drafting and negotiating legal documents
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), with strong communication and presentation skills
Recruitment for this position:
- 10 – 15 Year oil and gas facility engineering experience
- Both engineering contractor and operating company experience is desirable
- Degree qualified in an engineering discipline
- Onshore and offshore field development planning
- Conceptual engineering skill for significant oil and gas project
- FEED Engineering and FEED Engineering contractor Management
- CAPEX/ OPEX estimating for significant scale oil and gas project(strong commercial awareness)
- Strong inter discipline understanding (reservoir management, drilling, production, engineering)
- HSE awareness across all disciplines
- Demonstrable skill in obtaining joint venture partner project sanction and government approvals
- Strategic contract planning for oil and gas project
Liaise with BP Migas when required for budged discussions, engineering upgrades and certification. Perform non routine tasks and attend such meetings as directed by the Ins/Control/electricity Team Leader or as opportunity presents, in order to meet company objective. Ensure that his superior and other relevant people are kept informed of all major opportunities, development or problem, which will impact on the business. To be familiar with the PONSL Operation Management System (OMS) and to comply with the requirements of the manuals (Man) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) contained therein.
Carry out design for electrical modification and minor projects on the offshore facilities. Set performance standards within verification system.
Prepare and control budged, provide onshore support for the planning and execution of the maintenance strategies.
Complete offshore visits on a regular basic to maintain onshore/ offshore relationship.
Monitor the performance, failures and serviceability of all electrical equipment with appropriate report on the activities
Review and prepare maintenance routines for offshore electrical equipment
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering majoring in power electrical
- Have at least 5 years experience working in the oil and gas industry with 2 years in a maintenance position.
- Have the ability to carry out logical fault analysis and identification on electrical generation and control systems
- Have the ability to carry out engineering investigations/ studies and reporting
- Have an understanding system fault level calculation and protection setting studies
- Be capable of carrying out cable sizing calculations.
- Have good knowledge of electrical protection for power distribution, generators, transformers and motors.
- Have good knowledge of hazardous areas, equipment certification and installation standards within these area.
- Have knowledge of UPS S, DC Battery chargers and batteries
- Have knowledge variable speed drives.
- Have knowledge of plc systems, programming and operation.
- Familiar with international codes and standards such as but not limited to, IEC, NEMA, NEC, API
General Procurement Team Leader
The job holder is responsible to ensure contracts produced within its area of responsibilities are robust, timely produced, protect company’s interest, commercially attractive, compliance to relevant regulation and policies ( including business ethic laws and policies ), fit for purpose and efficiently and strategically produced. All contracts must be properly planned, communicated and approved with the relevant stakeholders.
- Bachelor Degree in Law or Engineer
- 10 years in contract & procurement with at least 4 years related to oil and gas.
- 3 years supervisory experience.
- Deep contract procurement knowledge, drafting and negotiation
Engineering Contract Specialist
- Drive the management and administration of related contracts, ensuring compliance by contractors, and that all deliverables are issued in accordance with stipulated terms and conditions.
- Review subcontracts to ensure robustness and alignment with the main contract
- Minimise changes to contracts, ensure any cost and schedule impacts are within budget limitations
- Support Contracts and Procurement in relation to Transfer Materials
- Prepare ITB & ITP Packages and manage bidding processes for Phase IV
- Develop and implement a contract management strategy for Gajah Baru O&M Contracts.
- Embed the IPC process within the department, actively promote mentoring, training and development plans for staff, and review succession planning
- 15+ Years experience in a corporate contracts management role
- Previous experience of upstream Oil and Gas EPCI contracts
- Experience of working effectively with Contractors in the Indonesian contracting environment
- Strong written and verbal English
- High level IT skills with MS Office
- Development of ITB / ITP Bid Packages and Bidding process for EPCI Contracts.
- EPCI Contracts
- O&M Contracts – Strategy and standard contracts.
- Change Management and mitigation
- To provide safe, efficient and effective inventory management and materials coordination, functions on board.
- Work towards achieving the PONSL Health and Safety Objectives.
- To be the single point contact between all offshore facility departments and the onshore supply department and facilitate the accurate and detailed transfer of information.
- To manage the on board inventory, ensuring all spares are accurately and fully identified, coded, tagged, binned, stored, maintained, located and recorded in the purchasing/procurement management system.
- Receive on board all spares and materials and ensure they are delivered promptly to the end-user.
- Manifest and documents all spares, equipment and materials dispatched for repair/return, storage, disposal or return to supplier/contractors.
- Supervise the packaging of equipment and spares on board for dispatch and ensure required dangerous goods declarations are raised and proper documentation is issued with shipments.
- To continually refine stock levels in spares and consumables and identify surplus, obsolete, unfit for use, non certified (when required) items, with the objective of minimising and optimising the inventory level.
- Maintain the inventory storage to maintain in a clean, safe and efficient condition, continually rationalise and consolidate to optimize efficiency in access, location and condition of inventory holdings.
- Familiar with the control of hazardous substances when ordering hazardous substances for offshore usage.
- Ensure all materials, equipment and plant is stored securely, safely and in accordance with stated labels, materials safety data sheets, manufactures date, etc.
- Ensure adequate stockholdings are continually reviewed and maintained for safety critical plant and equipment.
- Report all accident, incident, near-misses and dangerous occurrences to Supervisor immediately.
- Min Diploma Degree
- 2 years inventory experience preferably in hydrocarbon industry.
- Current Survival/HUET Certificate.
- Broad knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronic equipment and construction support materials and services.
- Computer Literate.
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven records of team work and coping with a busy environment.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision and be pro-active in achieving goals.
- Trade background or 3-4 years hands on experience in materials handling and identification.
- Experience at cataloguing.
- Ensures that his superior and all other relevant people are kept appraised and informed of project progress status. Specifically these duties and responsibilities are detailed, by project phase, in subsequent sections of this job description.
- Provides support in the preparation of key project development documents such as:
- Plans of Development (PODs)
- Field Development Plans (FDPs)
- BPMIGAS and Joint Venture (JV) partner AFEs
- Management presentations in support of gate endorsements
- Prepares the project reports, presentations or input data as required by project management and/or the Indonesian government authority (BPMIGAS, Migas, etc.) on a weekly and/or monthly basis.
- Provides input to the preparation of the overall weekly and monthly project development progress reports.
- Responds to ad hoc requests from PMT related to project controls and reporting
- Prepares detailed schedules that comprehensively illustrate the concept options under consideration including, but not limited to:
- Plan of Development (POD) and Field Development Plans (FDP) required by stakeholders and the Indonesian governing bodies,
- AMDAL, permitting requirements, including both onshore and offshore Location Permits and Buyer Gas Export Sales and Transportation Agreements, for both international and domestic customers,
- Facility combinations, i.e. Platforms, Pipelines, SURF and Onshore/Offshore receiving facilities such as Onshore Receiving Facilities (ORFs) or Floating Storage and Offloading (FSO) and/or Floating Processing, Storage and Offloading (FPSO) vessels,
- Proposed contracting strategies for both the FEED and EPCI execution phases and proposed initial Long Lead Item (LLI) procurement to protect the front end schedule,
- Preliminary transportation and installation sequencing including rudimentary hook-up and commissioning durations, and
- Proposed development drilling including drill rig mobilization windows.
- University degree majoring in civil, mechanical, electrical or instrumentation and control engineering or equivalent level of “hands-on” experience such as an apprenticeship program.
- Previous experience of large scale international oil and gas EPCI contracts and experience of working effectively in the Indonesian contracting environment.
- 6 -8 years experience in project controls, design engineering and construction of which at least four (4) years has been on the development of onshore and/or offshore Oil and Gas Production facilities, preferably with either an Oil & Gas international operator or internationally recognized EPCI contractor
- Fluency in English, both written and oral.
- High level of IT skills in utilizing MSOffice products, e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Specific experience with specialized project management software including; Primavera Project Planner (P3, P5 & P6) and Microsoft Project.
- Review the status of all the current SOPs to determine which are obsolete/superseded or out of date and needing review
- Develop SOP prioritisation based on operational criticality/risk. Use prioritisation to establish SOP review frequencies
- Establish and implement a formal SOP review process
- Liaise with offshore HOFO/HOPOs and Supervisors and ensure that SOPS are thoroughly reviewed by competent personnel in a timely manner.
- Consult with offshore HOFO/HOPOs and Supervisors and identify and agree critical SOPs that require an approved checklist.
- Ensure that approved checklists are kept up to date and periodically reviewed.
- Interaction with MoC and Document Control:
- Ensure that SOPs are reviewed and amended following offshore modifications or organization changes
- Ensure that SOPs and ongoing amendments, comply with the POI Document Control Procedure
- Training and Competency:
- Ensure that offshore personnel receive adequate training following SOP amendments
- Liaise with the CAMS Coordinator to ensure that SOPs are aligned with the POI training and competency assurance program
- Facilities Integrity Management (FIMS):
- Provide support to the FIMS team lead in the area of operational process safety and represent operations in IM annual integrity reviews.
- Lead and participate in incident investigations related to SOL excursions, unplanned shutdowns and Tier1 and 2 process safety events.
- Technical Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering or similar, or
- Significant relevant experience, probably as a supervisor offshore
- 5 – 10 years experience in Production Operations
- Experience of direct operational support to a remote operation
- Significant operations and engineering experience and its practical application across disciplines to support an operation
- Highly adaptive, comfortable in problem identification and resolution
- Thorough and not prone to shortcuts even under pressure from peers or management
- Ability to positively influence peers and management.
- Recognizes when own skills or experience are insufficient and brings in relevant expertise (“knows when he doesn’t t know”)
- Able to coordinate and manage input from various personnel, on and offshore
- Self-starter, comfortable planning and working independently and in detail
- English communication skills both written and verbal
Your chance to embark on a career within Premier Oil that will challenge you. “Graduate Application” to the following: