Peoplesoft Project Manager (Global payroll)
* Peoplesoft HRMS & Global Payroll Project Manager
* To deliver projects as per compliant to client contract and within budget, schedule & quality of deliverable
* Lead the project planning to ensure project activities are executed in accordance with agreed project plan and Vsource implementation methodology
* Effectively manage report and escalate on project budget, project resources and timeline for the life cycle of the project.
* Ability to effectively articulate the scope of project, schedules, risks and solution to client and internal stake holders
* Ability to manage client relationship by providing forward plan, issue resolution & expectation
* Provide clear forward direction/steps, recommendations and leadership to the team members toward successful delivery of results.
* Manage overall change control process (signing off change request & negotiating chargeable cost to client).
* Reports directly to the Implementation Management
* Minimum Degree holder.
* Professional accreditation in project management (eg: PMI).
* Minimum 8 years working experience with at least 4 years in the capacity as a Project Manager
* Experience in the implementation of PeopleSoft Global Payroll 8.0 projects
* Completed a minimum of 2 Peoplesoft Payroll Implementation as a Project Manager or Senior Functional Consultant
* Previous experience in a BPO Industry is an added advantage
* Must have experience in the engagement and implementation for MNCs
* Good written and verbal communication in English
* Ability to communicate clearly and able to articulate ideas.
* Strong listening skills, displays patience and good comprehension
* Good Interpersonal skills
* Good interaction with people of all levels
* Must be able to work under pressure and under tight deadlines
* Ability to resolve problems
Please send your resume not later than 10 February 2009 to: firstname.lastname@example.org