Pearl Energy is an upstream oil and gas company with exploration, development and production activities in Southeast Asia. Pearl is a wholly owned subsidiary of Mubadala Development Company, the investment and development firm of the Abu Dhabi Government in the United Arab Emirates. We are currently looking for Indonesian National candidates to fill in the following position in our Indonesian Office:
General Role and Requirement
- Manage the operational work schedules of the Oil and Gas explorations and productions functiàns by developing and Implementing work program and budget in the functional areas of drilling, production, engineering, construction and materials/ logistics.
- Plan, organize and deploy adequate resources to facilitate the plant and field operational activity of oil and gas production in both onshore and offshore.
- Prepare annual cost estimations for the production and operations budget, to ensure timely and quality delivery along with cost optimization.
- Develop and implement standard operating procedures for production operations to ensure compliance with government regulations.
- Ensure operational integrity of production facilities, maintain an adequate organization structure to support operations and have good networking with stake holders and government institution.
- Bachelor degree in Petroleum Engineering, Mining, or equal.
- Minimum 15 years working experiences in oil and gas company, experienced in onshore and offshore of oil and gas operations.
- Demonstrated strong leadership and management skills to achieve goals.
All candidates must be fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia and have good computer skills.
Should you meet those criteria, please send your application with a comprehensive resume, a recent photograph, copies of academic certificate & supporting documents (max 500 kb) not later than May 30, 2010 and kindly state the position you apply for at the e-mail subject to:
All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
Only qualified/short-listed applicants will be invited for further process.