Position: Oil & Gas QA/ QC Manager
Work Location: Brunei
Application Deadline: 31st March 2009
- Lead and manage the Quality Team to achieve the Quality projects and objectives in the organization.
- As the Quality Management Representative responsible for the overall operation and effectiveness of quality management systems on the Project in accordance with local legislative requirements and Leighton’s policies and procedures.
- Responsible to control, review and maintain quality system documents within the Project Management System; on the Project level. Also acts as controller for the distribution of all controlled documents associated with the Project Management System.
- Coordinate with the management team in the periodical review of the Quality System.
- Work with the internal audit team to conduct regular quality audits.
- Execute quality improvement activities in line with ISO Quality Audit and other internal quality standards.
- Monitor supplier quality performance, IQA daily issues and feedback to supplier on improvement issues.
- Ensure that all the customer product quality requirements are fulfilled.
- Co-ordinate, control and monitor on-site welding inspectors and QA records.
- Possess relevant qualification with at least 10 to 15 years of working experience in onshore and offshore pipeline project in Oil & Gas and well exposed in EPCC project.
- Experience in the implementation of Quality, Safety and Environmental training programs from basic up to complex skills.
- Auditing and assessing the effectiveness of quality, safety and environmental management systems on construction sites.
- Experienced in liaison and coordination of third party ISO 9000 certification activities.
The rewards and career potential here at Leighton are, like the projects we tackle, among the best in the industry. So please send your CV, along with a passport-sized photo and salary expectations, to the following address not later than 31st March 2009.
Leighton Contractors (M) Sdn Bhd
14th Floor, Menara Multi-Purpose, Capital Square
No. 8, Jalan Munshi Abdullah
50100 Kuala Lumpur
Fax: 03-2693 5222