Qatar Engineering & Construction Company (QCON)
Qatar Engineering & Construction Company (QCon) is the leading National EPC & Maintenance Contractor in the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Fertilizer and Power industries, will conduct WALKING INTERVIEW for secondment to ORYX-GTL Project QATAR at:
BATAM | 24-25 JUNE 2014 | 09.00 – 16.00
Kantor Sekretariat Persatuan Pekerja Proyek Migas Batam (P3MB)
Ruko Dutamas Blok H no 8, Batam Center, Batam
JAKARTA | 26 JUNE 2014 | 09.00 – 16.00
Gedung Pemberdayaan Pemuda dan Olah Raga Nasional (PP PON)
Jalan Jambore Cibubur Raya No. 1, Jakarta Timur
Mechanical Supervisor (STATIC)
Positions vacant – 5 No.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Ensuring the integrity of the Static. Executing the mechanical maintenance of variety of static equipment, reformers, reactors, boilers, hydro-crackers, piping/Valves/Relief Valves etc as per detailed below:
- Ensure the integrity of the Static equipment of the plant by doing maintenance according to approved maintenance strategies
- Front line supervision of field maintenance activities according to predetermined schedule to ensure compliance and prevention of complacency
- Development/Review of Safe Maintenance Procedures (SMP’s) per piece of equipment
- Plan, organize, execute and control shutdowns for static equipment
- Implementing safety policies and standards; ensuring the safety of the mechanical section accordingly
- Identification of technical problems/opportunities and its rectifications.
- Implementation of maintenance solutions and practices following sound Continuous Improvement principles
- Assessment criteria includes: Downtime, availability, reliability, MTBF for Static equipment ,throughput, plant yield and related efficiency measures, deviation from operating within agreed and legal process parameters.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
Duties pertaining to Problem Solving/ Work Complexity:
- Ensuring the integrity of the equipment in all the twelve (12) process technologies, ensuring that all units (Air Separation Unit (ASU), Auto Thermal Reformer (ATR), Fischer Tropsch (FT), Hydrogen Production Unit (HPU), Chemicals, Cold Separator, Product Workup Unit (PWU), Effluent Treatment, Water Treatment, Steam Condensate, Cooling Water, Power Generation, other supporting Utilities & Off-sites etc.) perform according to/within operational and design parameters. This includes planning processes to ensure an optimum maintenance cycle.
- Planning and scheduling is done on a continual basis for appropriate action at the appropriate time to minimize plant tripping and equipment breakdown. This requires continuous monitoring of plant equipment and analysis of data thereof to determine the most effective, efficient and responsible Training of action.
- In case of equipment failure, root cause analysis of failure to determine what went wrong and how it could be fixed; consequently directs concerned maintenance section to take action to rectify the problem;
Minimum Qualification / Experience
- Education: HND (Mechanical/ Diploma in Mechanical) – with 10 years experience must or Bachelor of Engineering with minimum 5 years experience.
- Experience: 8 – 10 Years in a maintenance field of expertise in a petrochemical industry” essential including Experience of at least 5 years in a Supervisory position in an oil/gas environment.
The benefits offered for the above category:
Salary: Attractive Salary and negotiable upon interview and selection
Food: Will be provided by the Company free of cost.
Paid Leave: Eligible for paid leave upon completion of 12 months continuous service @ 30 days per annum.
Leave passage: From candidates nearest Airport to Doha while joining, and Doha-Nearest Airport-Doha, while going on leave.
Accommodation: Will be provided by the Company free of cost.
Transport: To and fro work-place transportation will be provided by the Company free of cost.
As we are looking for highly qualified and experienced candidates, the salary and other benefits proposed is also in line with the caliber we are looking for;
Accordingly, pre-screened full set of CVs may please be forwarded for our evaluation and submission to our client ORYX for their final written test and interview.
- Only candidates having Petrochemical/Refinery experience to be considered for short-listing. Candidates with construction experience need not be considered.
- The CVs must be complete in all respect; relevant qualification & experience certificates should be attached to the CVs, for verification and short-listing.
- Candidates must be able to handle English language fluently (speak & write).
- The positions are for INDONESIA NATIONALITY ONLY
Candidates having maintenance experience only needs to be sent for evaluation. Please do not send CVs if only having construction experience.
Sent your resume to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org subject QCon-(position)
QCON Recruitment Vendor:
PT. Binamandiri Muliaraharja
Jalan Kartini No.1 Malang – Indonesia 65111