The U.S. Consulate General in Surabaya is seeking an individual for the position of Mechanic (Plumber), (FSN-34/2010) in the Facility Maintenance Unit (FMU). The incumbent performs preventive maintenance, analyzes and repairs for plumbing system on all properties, includes water piping for all kind of appliances, well pumps and water treatment equipment. The incumbent also assists multi trade duties, such as masonry, painting and welding work if required
- At least High School diploma is required.
- At least three (3) years of journeyman level experience as a plumber is required.
- Level 11 (Limited Knowledge) in speaking/reading/writing in English and level III (Good Working Knowledge) in Bahasa Indonesia are required.
- Must have journeyman knowledge in plumbing trade as well as general maintenance practices.
- Must have facility with tools of his/her trade and utilize modern plumbing equipment.
Should you fulfill all the qualifications above, kindly send your application and complete CV to: Human Resources Office, U.S. Embassy Jakarta, Jalan Medan Merdeka Selatan No. 3 -5 Jakarta 10110 (please put the position on the left side of your envelope), or email to: JKTrecruitment@state.gov
CLOSING DATE: May 26, 2010