MAINTENANCE CONDITION MONITORING TECHNICIAN
This Maintenance Condition Monitoring Technician position will responsible for providing execution to each of the condition monitoring maintenance activities, to ensure that the maintenance activities are properly executed and referring to a valid Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) as well as Site Specific Procedures (SSP), have been thoroughly assessed and comply with COPI Core Values.
Required & Preferred Skills/Competencies:
- Minimum diploma (D3) degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years operating in Petrochemical, Oil and Gas related industry.
- Experienced in Mechanical Rotating Equipment maintenance.
- Possesses strong technical experiences and knowledge in rotating equipments (pump, compressor, and turbine) and vibration and lube oil analysis.
- Effective Communication skills, both in Bahasa and English, oral and written
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Strong in problem solving and decision making
Only those individuals who fully meet the above requirements need apply.
Write down THE POSITION TITLE you apply in the subject of your email not later than December 15th 2010 to: RSCJakartaRecruitment@conocophillips.com