HJM Asia Law is fast pace law firm in China and Singapore representing foreign clients. Our values are teamwork, efficiency and dedication. We work towards meeting clients’ expectations and providing personal services. If you wish to join a fast growing and dynamic team, we are looking forward to meet you.
- 7 to 10 years of work experience at least in corporate law.
- Acting as PA and legal secretary to the management. Assist the managing partner and liaise with the support staff of the China and Singapore offices.
- You will be in charge of:
1. Files preparation (reading, printing and filing emails, contracts, documents) on a daily basis;
2. Invoicing (compiling time sheet from the Singapore and China team of lawyers and invoice preparation);
3. Logistics (organizing business trips, schedule, flights and hotel booking); and
4. Administrative tasks such as updating calendar, to do list, project management sheet, etc.
- A quick and fast learner, possesses the right attitudes and characteristics such as being dynamic, mature, stable, responsible, prompt, hardworking, efficient, flexible, punctual, able to cope with pressure etc.. He/She should also have a sense of initiative and is interested in long term progression with our company.
- Able to speak and write English and Chinese.
- Able to use outlook, Word, Excel, Power-point and familiar with IT basic requirements.
- Experienced in typing (fast) and audio-typing, formatting corporate documents and organizing printing, billing, timesheet on a daily basis.
- Able to travel to China a few times a year when required.
- Working Location: Singapore – Sembawang
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm, but may have to stay later on some nights. Saturday morning/weekend – on adhoc basis.
- Monthly Salary: S$3,000 to S$ 4,000 plus CPF
- Benefits based on Singapore Employment Act/Regulations
- 13th Month Bonus/Performance Bonus
Please submit your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com