VIETSOVPETRO: VSP is the first joint venture in Vietnam and foreign countries in the field of oil and gas and is a symbol of friendship Vietnam – Russian Federation. Oil and gas joint venture Vietnamese-Soviet was established on the basis of the Agreement on Vietnam – Soviet cooperation exploration and exploitation of oil and gas on the continental shelf of Vietnam dated 07/03/1980 and the Intergovernmental Agreement on Vietnam – USSR dated 19.06.1981 on the establishment of joint venture oil-Soviet Vietnam.VSP – Venture Petroleum is diversified and modern, along with a team of scientist’s highly qualified, experienced team of engineers and workers with experience in the field Geology, Geophysics drilling, mining, design and construction of offshore petroleum projects, is willing to cooperate with the oil companies at home and abroad in a spirit of cooperation and mutual benefit.
PETROVIETNAM ENGINEERING: Petro Vietnam Engineering Corporation was built and grown up in association with the general ongoing development of overall Oil and Gas sector. With much experiences and achievements over the years, PV Engineering will be your constant and closest companion in the projects of oil and gas industry and other relating projects. PV Engineering has successfully completed many major projects with Petro Vietnam and other international partners.
Job Description: Lead Project Engineer
Industry: Oil & gas/Power/Infrastructure/Energy
Employment: Contract Basis
Experience: 5+ years
Essential Skill sets:
- Responsible for the full life cycle of project engineering including proposal development, execution, and product direction.
- Identify and utilize manpower resources effectively to assist customers with troubleshooting and problem resolution related to the operation of mission-critical, real-time systems.
- Provide hands-on technical support during the entire project lifecycle, including system integration, factory acceptance test, and system cutover.
- Reviews and interprets NFPA, AWS, IBC, etc. codes and standards for system compliance.
- Participates on cross functional teams to address new design issues and resolve problems to ensure the continuous, on‑going improvement of processes and methods.
- Apply standardized project management tools, processes, and templates to develop project implementation plans, schedules, stage gates, risk registries and various other project documents.
- Proven analytical skills with the ability to research, gather, analyze and synthesize multiple sources of information (technical, contractual, regulatory, etc.) and produce consistent high quality analyses, conclusions, and deliverables in response to those data sources.
- Conduct project feasibility studies, pipeline routing exercises, cost estimating, project risk analyses, and conceptual, preliminary and detailed design work.
- Contribute to project economic assessments including the analysis of cost variables inherent within capital cost estimate build-ups and operating budgets.
- Prepares written specifications for equipment and materials.
- Reviews design for compliance with engineering principles, company standards, contract requirements, and related codes and specifications.
- Lead the design and implementation of software applications for large-scale, global customer projects.
- General knowledge of applicable codes, practices, and laws relevant to the energy infrastructure environment, for liquid and gas pipelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related design engineering field.
- Minimum 5 to 10 years of relevant oil and gas engineering; and/or project management experience.
- Capable of providing professional advice in the selection of equipment, materials and installation for new projects and replacement on existing facilities.
- Ability to read interpret and documents such as drawings, specifications, codes and standards and write technical reports.
- Should have experience in EPC/PMC project execution.
- Should have excellent communication with client representatives and technical management support.
- Strong focus & background on Health & Safety regulations and issues.
- Experience of managing a diverse team of contractors in the delivery of specific projects.
- Previous experience with operations or construction of oil pipelines is considered an asset.
- Previous experience in project development and/or execution of a gas or oil pipelines, or large facility projects. Including routing (desktop and field), cost estimating, and risk analysis and proposal/bid development is considered an asset.
- Ability to work within a team environment, takes direction from a variety of sources, respond to the needs of diverse stakeholders, and take leadership.
- Demonstrated experience producing high-quality project deliverables within tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including negotiation and networking / relationship-building capability.
- Review and analyze proposal documents, codes, regulations, and laws to ensure conformance of project deliverables with requirements.
- Acts as technical resource to the shop, customers, sales, and other departments to address and resolve questions and problems.
- Ability to calculate stress’s, system flow rates and loads using the concepts of algebra, trigonometry, geometry, physics, and strength of materials, thermodynamics, statics and dynamics to resolve technical issues.
- Must have the ability to understand and solve a wide variety of technical problems with little guidance.
- Should have experienced with Primavera and MS Schedule.
- Lead and motivate technical software team to drive completion of project scope within specified requirements.
- Develop and implement best practices to reduce project cycle time and cost.
If interested please forward CV in word document at firstname.lastname@example.org.