VIETSOVPETRO: VSP is the first joint venture in Vietnam and foreign countries in the field of oil and gas and is a symbol of friendship Vietnam – Russian Federation. Oil and gas joint venture Vietnamese-Soviet was established on the basis of the Agreement on Vietnam – Soviet cooperation exploration and exploitation of oil and gas on the continental shelf of Vietnam dated 07/03/1980 and the Intergovernmental Agreement on Vietnam – USSR dated 19.06.1981 on the establishment of joint venture oil-Soviet Vietnam.VSP – Venture Petroleum is diversified and modern, along with a team of scientist’s highly qualified, experienced team of engineers and workers with experience in the field Geology, Geophysics drilling, mining, design and construction of offshore petroleum projects, is willing to cooperate with the oil companies at home and abroad in a spirit of cooperation and mutual benefit.
PETROVIETNAM ENGINEERING: Petro Vietnam Engineering Corporation was built and grown up in association with the general ongoing development of overall Oil and Gas sector. With much experiences and achievements over the years, PV Engineering will be your constant and closest companion in the projects of oil and gas industry and other relating projects. PV Engineering has successfully completed many major projects with Petro Vietnam and other international partners.
Job Description: Lead Process Engineer
Industry: Oil & gas/Power/Infrastructure/Energy
Employment: Contract Basis
Experience: 5+ years
Essential Skill sets:
- The candidate shall have thorough knowledge on the process engineering discipline and broad knowledge on various aspects, such as: process engineering software, internationally recognized engineering codes & standards, etc.
- The candidate shall have strong supervisory capability and high skills for facilitation & coordination, mentoring & coaching and networking.
- Implement QA/QC plan including internal squad check process for process discipline deliverables, prior to submission to Company.
- Interface with relevant professional organizations to get information on “state of the art” technologies/knowledge on process engineering discipline during performance of Engineering Services.
- Carry out duties & responsibilities of Technical Lead, as assigned in accordance with job description of this position. These including checking & approval of calculations & deliverables.
- Extensive experience in Petroleum technology at the conceptual/feasibility phase through to FEED, EPC and technical support.
- Lead the Process Engineering activities in accordance with Project/Proposal requirements within the assigned budget, time schedule and quality standards.
- Ensure compliance with all Project interfaces and supervise in/out information flow regarding process discipline.
- The Lead Process Engineer will be assigned to projects and/or proposals/studies. The Process lead Engineer needs to be able to perform all common detailed engineering tasks. To this end he/she needs to have the capacity to perform detailed tasks with great accuracy while maintaining efficiency and productivity.
- Must develop a process discipline specific scope of work prior to the start of the project and use this to provide input into the project schedule.
- Must then execute the scope of work in accordance with the detailed project schedule. Where applicable priorities need to be coordinated with the Engineering Project Manager.
- Responsible for selection of methods and procedures and optimization of the design and materials within the scope of the project specifications.
- The candidate shall have extensive experience in facilitating and/or supporting HAZOPS and VIPs sessions, such as: Value Engineering, etc.
- Have to be expertise in Process Simulations ,Basis of Design ,Process & Utility Flow Diagrams, Heat and Material Balance ,Utility Balance, Equipment List ,P&ID(Process & Utility) and FEED design., Control & Operation Philosophy, Process design criteria, Performance of Technical Verification and Clarification, Equipment Sizing and Calculations , Equipment/Instrument Datasheets , Material Selection , Cause & Effect Diagram , HAZOP/HAZID/SIL participation and follow up , Safe Charts , Alarm and Trip Settings , Line List , Relief and Blow down Study , PSV sizing & flare design , Control valve sizing , HP / LP Interface Study , Vendor Data Review.
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical, Civil or Chemical Engineering and 5 years experience in the design and flexibility analysis of Oil & Gas piping systems.
- Relevant experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Experience of site-based project work involving site surveys, review of constructability, construction and commissioning support, operations, or maintenance.
- Has experience with or knowledge of projects in various fields in the industry such as oil and gas (upstream and downstream), refineries, chemical plants, solids handling, etc.
- Minimum 5 years in Offshore/Onshore process design.
- Will be able to enhance the Design of Offshore Process (Fixed Platform, FPSO, LNG-FSRU, LNG-FPSO etc.)
- Experience in common Process Simulation packages (e.g. HYSYS).
- The candidate shall have minimum 5 years working experience in process engineering discipline works for oil & gas or petrochemical handling projects and/or facilities, with Min 5 years of which at senior lead position.
- Minimum experience as Lead Process Engineer for EPC or ECM or EB for oil & gas or petrochemical industries in the last 5 years.
- Carry out duties & responsibilities of Process Lead Engineer / Project Process Manager as assigned, in accordance with the job description of this position. These include planning & management of resources & activities.
- Will be able to provide assistance or supervise for the completion of technical documentation.
- Will be able to operate flexibly and sensitively in multi- cultural teams and local environments.
- Proficient with Hysys Software, SMART PLANT Instrumentation design (SPPID), AUTO CAD application, INTOOLs, Instcalc software for flow meter/control valve/PSV etc.
- Review and comment of Knowledge and Application of Rule & Regulation and Primary Standard.
- Review and comment of ITB with both the code & specification and the offshore rule & regulation.
- Good awareness of technology strategies for Oil & Gas, including key economic & operational considerations.
If interested please forward CV in word document at firstname.lastname@example.org.