Qatar Petroleum is a state owned petroleum company in Qatar. The company operates all oil and gas activities in Qatar, including exploration, production, refining, transport, and storage.
QP’s operations are directly linked with state planning agencies, regulatory authorities, and policymaking bodies. Currently it is the third largest oil company in the world by oil and gas reserves
LABORATORY CHEMIST (Onshore)
Primary purpose of the Job
Coordinate and monitor Production Chemistry Laboratory (Onshore) operation in supporting various QP’s oil and gas functions by providing reliable and safe analytical services.
Knowledge, Skills and Experiences
- Minimum B.Sc. in Chemistry
- Minimum 10 years in oil and gas chemistry laboratory and any other related discipline.
- Having exposure in all kind of laboratory instruments.
- Good knowledge of international standard methods such as ASTM, IP and UOP.
- Must be fluent in spoken and written English.
- Computer literate.
- Familiar in using lab equipment and sampling cylinders for sampling on-site testing as well as for carrying out tests in the Laboratory.
How to apply:
- Indicate your position that you wanted to apply in the email subject (mandatory)
Example : Application for QP2 – Field Operator 1
- Create a Cover Letter that explains a brief of summary why should we hire you technically (important)
- Attach your picture in the first page of your CV (mandatory)
- Latest Educational qualification certificate (mandatory)
- Experience Letter (preferred)
- All above documents prepared in one file
Please kindly submit the applications to www.megarainfield.com or email to
Please be noted only shortlisted candidate will be contacted by our recruitment team.