TECHNIP is a leading provider of Engineering, Technologies and Construction services for oil and gas, petrochemical and other industries; with its 22,000 people worldwide and annual revenues of almost 7 billion euros. TECHNIP has been ranked by American Engineering Weekly in its 2007 list of “Top 225 International Contractors” as 1st for the World Industrial / Petroleum Market.
In Asia-Pacific, Technip has been present for more than 20 years. As part of its expansion in Asia-Pacific, Technip established a subsidiary in Indonesia: PT. Technip Indonesia (PTTI), which services the Indonesian Oil and Gas, Petrochemical and General Industrial sectors. PTTI covers offshore and onshore field development, gas processing and liquefaction, refining and onshore pipelines. In non-oil sectors, PTTI covers fertilizers, chemicals, cement, life sciences, power generation and other growth market industries.
As part of our business expansion in Indonesia, we are seeking highly qualified professionals to fill in position listed below:
Job Title: INSTRUMENT DESIGNER
Start Date: ASAP
Work Base: Balikpapan
- Shall have minimum 5 years relevant working experience in instrumentation field of Oil and Gas Industry for Offshore and Onshore projects.
- Shall have an Engineering DRAFTING Certification/Diploma, STM/SMA degree or equivalent.
- Familiar with international design codes and standards.
- Familiar of various instrumentation design activities like layouts, hook-ups and wiring schemes, etc.
- Shall possess good communication skills in English language. Previous experience as a Team Leader and Good Team Player would be added advantage.
- Computer literate and is required shall be proficient working on MS Office, AutoCAD, Micro station etc.
Interested applicants should submit the application letter and CV to email@example.com with detailed resume and recent photograph; and put the “Instrument Designer” on the subject email.