Posted by Asia Jobs as in Indonesia
The U.S. Embassy Jakarta has a vacancy for a Security Investigator/Assistant (FSN-48/2011), Temporary position until September 2012 or the end of the projects, FSN-8 (Rp. 116,371,611 fill performance starting salary) in the Overseas Building Operations (0110) Jakarta. The incumbent assists the Site Security Coordinator (SSC) to inanition a secure environment oil active construction sites. S/he will respond to security emergencies as directed by the OBO SSC, conducts security investigations and maintains contact with host government authorities. The position will be for the Leased Swing Space and Compound Swigs; Space projects.
- Bachelor degree in Police, Military or Law is required.
- At least three years of progressively responsible experience in security/investigative work with a military, police or private security organization with a minimum of two years of experience in Investigations.
- Level IV (fluent) in speaking/reading writing English and Bahasa Indonesia are required. Must possess the ability to translate both English and Bahasa Indonesia, and accurately comprehend detailed investigative and security procedures/regulations which are written in English. Investigative reports anti statements must also be submitted in English.
- Must have knowledge of the Indonesian political, social-economic and cultural processes and must have it food working, knowledge of investigate techniques and the Indonesian legal system.
- Must be able to successfully conduct all type of investigations, have skills in interviewing, report writing, organizations and effectively manage a team. Must have initiative be resourceful in obtaining information or evidence.
- Must have a valid Indonesian driver’s license (SINIA) to facilitate investigations and support response times during emergencies – A copy must be attached to the applications.
Should you fulfill all the qualifications above, please send your application and comprehensive CV to:
Human Resources Office – U.S. Embassy Jakarta
Jl. Medan Merdeka Selatan No. 3 – 5 Jakarta 10110
Email to: JKTrecruitment@state.gov (max. 500kb in MS Word or PDF format).
CLOSING DATE: June 30th 2011