PT. McDermott Indonesia, a leading offshore Engineering and Fabrication Company, operating a marine fabrication yard in Batam, is inviting applications from suitably qualified INDONESIAN candidates to fill in a vacancy at BATAM for:
Certified Welding Inspector
• Shall be certified as WELDING INSPECTOR through CSWIP3.0, CSWIP3.1, AWS, & / or B4T.
• Diploma in Engineering is preferred, but not essential.
• Having at least 2 years of experience in similar work/position.
• Should be able to work independently & consistently under a challenging onshore and offshore construction environment.
• Familiarity with international codes / standard is essential.
• Should be a quick learner, team player & mainly an extrovert.
• Adequate English language skills expected with self-confidence to lease with personnel at all levels & varied nationalities.
Essentials job duties:
a) Perform daily material & welding inspection including coordination of yard inspection activities for all ongoing projects.
b) Planning for inspection & related activities like equipment and manpower.
c) Maintaining a robust cross checking & monitoring on production floor.
d) Assuring that corrective actions & preventive actions are attended to, on time with adequate actions.
e) Prepare timely inspection reports & documentation.
Attractive remuneration package with challenging career prospects.
If your vision of a work environment includes the challenges which can lead to personal growth, respect for ideas & colleagues who rank with the best in the industry, then please send your application and resume in English, with copy of qualification certificates and recent photograph (4×6 cm) no later than 27 January 2009 to:
Human Resources Department
PT. McDermott Indonesia
Jl. Bawal – Batu Ampar, Batam Island Indonesia