ANZ Group and ANZ in Indonesia
Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ Group) is one of the world’s largest banks. The ANZ Group operates in 32 countries across Australia, New Zealand, Asia, the Pacific, the UK, Europe, the Middle East and the USA. It is one of only eleven AA rated banks in the world, and was recently rated among th4 worlds safest banks*. ANZ Group aims to be a Super Regional bank in Asia Pacific, and a top 4 bank in Asia.
In Indonesia, ANZ Group operates as a joint venture PT ANZ Panin Bank (ANZ). ANZ operations date back to 1993, and now ANZ has 28 branches in 11 cities across Indonesia.
Graduate Associate (Job Code: JAK100703)
ANZ is planning a rapid expansion of its Corporate Banking in Indonesia. To support its growth, we are inviting high caliber graduates to take part as ANZ Graduate Associates. This program is specifically designed to create FUTURE LEADERS for ANZ particularly within Corporate Banking.
The development will be emphasized on: in-class training, on-the-job training, rotation, project, and coaching & mentoring.
- Fresh graduate (bachelor / master degree) from a reputable university.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 (out of 4.0).
- Proficient in English, excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Focused on fostering innovation.
- Strong analytical, numerical and problem solving abilities.
Internship Program (Job Code: JAK100704)
ANZ is inviting students to have an opportunity to taste “real-life work experience in the banking industry. With a 10-week program, you would be exposed in one of the areas of Operations, Products, Analytics, Relationship Management, Marketing, Credit, Risk, Finance, and Treasury.
- Final year of your Bachelor or Master degree.
- Outstanding academic records.
- Willing to work hard, open-minded, and proactive.
This is a full time internship and those who’re successful will receive a monthly allowance and reference letter at the end of the internship.
Please complete your online application at www.jobs.anz.com.
We live in your world ANZ
* Long-term Standard & Poor’s credit rating ‘AA’. Ranked in the top 15 in Global Finance’s list of World’s 50 Safest Banks, 2009.