Qatar Petroleum is a state owned petroleum company in Qatar. The company operates all oil and gas activities in Qatar, including exploration, production, refining, transport, and storage.
QP’s operations are directly linked with state planning agencies, regulatory authorities, and policymaking bodies. Currently it is the third largest oil company in the world by oil and gas reserves
FIELD OPERATOR – 1
Primary purpose of the Job
Operates and adjusts production facilities as directed by General Operator/Senior Operator within designated limits to ensure maximum recovery/injection on assigned shift. Will work on standby duty on a rotational basis and may be required to work on shifts, depending on the area to which he is assigned.
The Field Operator-1 is expected to work as directed in any of the plant areas covered by the Production Department. These areas are:
- Oil and degassing stations.
- Secondary recovery – Powered water injection, wellhead maintenance.
- Stripping plant.
- Gas lift compressor station.
Knowledge, Skills and Experiences
- Completion of secondary 12 years education, followed by 3 years formal technical training in process plant operations plus relevant short courses in safety, plant operation.
- Minimum 4 years in operating process plant in oil or petrochemical industry.
- Good oral and reading knowledge in English and fair in written English.
- Must be aware of hazards associated with the oil and gas industry, act as an assigned member of a safety team with responsibility to take corrective action in accordance with safety rules and regulations.
How to apply:
- Indicate your position that you wanted to apply in the email subject (mandatory)
Example: Application for QP2 – Field Operator 1
- Create a Cover Letter that explains a brief of summary why should we hire you technically (important)
- Attach your picture in the first page of your CV (mandatory)
- Latest Educational qualification certificate (mandatory)
- Experience Letter (preferred)
- All above documents prepared in one file
Please kindly submit the applications to www.megarainfield.com or email to
Please be noted only shortlisted candidate will be contacted by our recruitment team.