TATELY N.V., TATELY BUDONG-SUDONG N.V., ZARATEX N.V. are part of a rapidly expanding international Oil & Gas company. Together with our other associated companies, we are operators of the Palmerah, Budong-Budong and Lhokseumawe Production Sharing Contracts. We are as well partners in four non-operated PSCs.
Due to our expanding operations in Jambi/South Sumatera, Mamuju (West Sulawesi) and Lhokseumawe (Aceh), we are immediately seeking a highly motivated and skilled individual to fill the positions of:
ENVIRONMENTAL SPECIALIST (ES)
Reporting to HSE Manager, this position will perform an integral role in all aspects of the initiation, formulation and implementation of environmental policies & procedures to accomplish Company comprehensive environmental management program.
The position will offer an initial 12-month contract.
Key job Responsibilities:
- As a core part of Company HSE Team, establish Environmental management policies, procedures and processes and the HSE Management System as well as be the focal point for environmental support.
- Provide guidance to the Management to ensure compliance with Environmental laws, regulation and policies to ensure the achievement of Company environmental goals.
- Interface with the Indonesian government for Environmental legislative approvals.
- Monitor and evaluate Environmental performance, including incidents and incident trends.
- Prepare regular Environmental reports for Company, Government and Joint Venture, aft related analysis.
- Minimum bachelor degree in Environmental Management, Forest Management, Agricultural or other relevant technical degree with 5 years of industry experience
- Experience in developing Environmental Baseline Assessment, UKL / UPL s, RKL / RPL s and AMDAL documents
- Previous experience in equivalent HSE role as well as having formal environmental qualification is an advantage
The above position requires good communication and interpersonal skills, and candidates should previously experience in working hand-in-hand collaboratively with expatriates in both an office environment and on sits locations.
Please send your comprehensive CV (in English) with a recent photograph no later than 22nd May 2010 to:
Plaza Bapindo, Menara Mandiri, 21st Floor
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 54-55, Jakarta 12190
Ore-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
(quoting ES on the subject of your e-mail)