Through drive and support from its staff, PETRONAS, in its short history, has demonstrated remarkable growth and performance to emerge as a Fortune Global 500 company. Incorporated in Malaysia in 1974, PETRONAS, in its 30 years of operations, has established a global footprint that includes exploration and retail operations in more than 30 countries, and counts among its 30,000 strong workforce people of 28 nationalities.
Under the Production Sharing Contract arrangement with SKK MIGAS, PETRONAS CARIGALI Indonesia Operation is looking for some positions below to support our development project:
- Head of Geophysicist
- Production Supervisor
- Sr. Exploration Geologist
- Sr. Drilling Engineer
- Completion Engineer
- Sr. Drilling Fluid Engineer
- Drilling Fluid Engineer
- Bachelor degree in any related discipline from reputable university.
- Having minimum 3-5 years of experience for engineer and, 10-15 years of experience for senior engineer and more than 15 years for Head of Geophysicist in oil and gas industry.
- Able to perform with minimum supervision
Those who have close qualifications above are encouraged to send your updated CV to:
Please put position title as the email subject.
All applications will be treated confidentially. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
(Please keep attachment to less than 300kb).