Bank of Commerce is one of the country’s progressive financial institutions. Its successful operations are due in part to its shareholder strength. Their continued trust and support has made it possible for the bank to engage in expansion activities as well as meet the prescribed capital requirement of the BSP for commercial banks.
* Conducts inspection of properties offered as collateral and prepares appraisal report.
* Conducts verification on prospective and existing clients and prepares credit investigation reports
* Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any Business Course.
* Civil Engineering graduate is an advantage.
* Male, preferably 21-27 years old
* With work experience in Property Appraisal and Credit Investigation preferably in banking institution
* With initiative, hardworking and can work with minimum supervision.
* Willing to do field work.
* Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Send your comprehensive resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org