Premier Oil, an international oil and gas exploration and production Company with interest in the UK, Asia and Africa. We are currently seeking for high caliber candidate to fill the position.
Successful applicant will play a large in helping the progress of the company. We are looking for:
Contract Administrator (contract for 6 months)
• Helping Procurement Specialist to check administration paper work for tendering purposes.
• Helping Procurement Specialist for coordination internal meeting.
• Helping Procurement Specialist recording and follow up BPMIGAS s and internal approval for contract/LOI/LOA.
• Helping prepare the administration of the procurement process, including but not limited to, bid announcements through official company notice boards, and/or print media and BPMIGAS s website, invitation to bidders, distribution of procurement documents to prospective bidders, administrative preparation of the pre bid meeting if required, qualification checks, bid opening summary, minutes of evaluation, procurement report and appointment of winner, nomination of winner, and finally awarding.
• Administer properly for any documentation requires for procurement process, Bid Bond during procurement process and the reporting of the procurement result after award to BPMIGAS.
• 5 – 10 yrs experience as assistant to Procurement specialist for procuring good and service to Company.
• Minimum Diploma 3 or Bachelor Degree.
• Fluent English both spoken and written.
Attractive compensation packages will be negotiated commensurate with experience, qualifications, and the seniority of each position.
Please submit a comprehensive resume in English with contact number within 20 January 2009 to:
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.