TATELY NV, TATELY BUDONG-BUDONG NV, ZARATEX NV are part of a rapidly expanding international Oil & Gas company. We are operators of the Palrnerah (South Sumatera), Budong-Budong (West Sulawesi) and Lhokseumawe (Aceh) PSCs and partners in four other non-operated PSCs.
To support our expanding operations, we are immediately seeking a highly motivated and skilled Individual to fill the position of:
CONSTRUCTION SUPERVISOR (CS)
Reporting to Operations Manager, the incumbent will be responsible to deliver plans, designs and time and cost estimates, oversee construction and maintenance of structures, facilities, systems and components.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Prepares scope of work for construction works/maintenance. Supervises corrective and preventive construction works Including modification/refurbishment, demolition, facilities repairs/ maintenance.
- Follows up all site Issues relevant to the execution of contracts.
- Conducts site surveys/checks to measure actual completion of works vs planned. Prepares site/progress reports and conducts commissioning and snagging of new projects.
- Minimum a technical degree in the appropriate discipline with 12 years of industry experience, involving construction/Installation of oil & gas drilling facilities.
- Good knowledge of Industry’s engineering standards, quality control, health, safety & environmental awareness.
- Good ability to interpret and review method statements, inspection and test plans, construction schedules and drawings.
- Good communication and report writing skills and ability to supervise contractor workforce.
- Good interpersonal skills with experiences in working hand-in-band with nationals and/or expatriates in both office environment and on-site locations.
Please send your comprehensive CV (in English) with a recent photograph no later than 21st October 2011 to:
TATELY NV (Recruitment & Selection)
Plaza Bapindo, Menara Mandiri, 21st floor
JL. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 54-55, Jakarta 12190
Or e-mail us at email@example.com
(quoting “CS” on the subject of your e-mail).