CNOOC SES Ltd, a multinational Oil & Gas company based in Jakarta is seeking qualified professional to join the team.
Supervises and delivers onshore construction projects in accordance with engineering requirements to meet company’s QHSE requirements and user’s expectation. Also supervises offshore construction activities on an occasional basis.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Structural, Chemical or Civil or Marine Engineering
- Minimum GPA is 2.80 (out of 4.00) from a reputable University
- Required language: English, Bahasa Indonesia (oral & written)
- Minimum 1 year of working experience, preferably in oil and gas industry
- Experience as Welding Supervisor, Structural Engineer, Offshore Construction Engineer/Supervisor, or Production Supervisor would be preferable
- Familiar with applicable international standard in Oil & Gas Industry such API, AWS, ASME etc would be preferable.
- Full-Time position available
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please send your comprehensive application with subject ’Construction Engineer’ by email to email@example.com